Reviews for Yuffie's Theme Lyrics
Trisana chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Omg,thanks for writing this! w I love this! I really, really wanted to get some lyrics to Yuffie's song. Have you ever noticed that Cid is in almost every Final Fantasy game? Not to mention Kingdom Hearts.
Yumeko chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
I had to listen to the midi to remember this... Dang, it fits in perfectly! I like Yuffie's theme now! Woo-hoo! "A pain in the ass..." I like that part...hehe ~Yume
Saffytaffy chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Cute.
Meildramon chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I didn't bother to sign in...oh god that's hilarious XDDDDD...
The Marauders chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
That was awesome! Definetely going on my favourites list for cuteness factor. . . Yuffie automatically became my favourite character, and the last time I played the games, I had to go through 45 minutes of Grand Friggin' Sparks and random battles before the God of Final Fantasy VII finally decided that I was good enough to get her in my party. I have two stories that involve Yuffie so far, so Kisaragi-fans unite! The lyrics fit her perfectly!
Mishu chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I like how you wrote the lyrics. I played the midi & i have to say it goes really well!
soraya chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
very funny
Zero chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
LOL. So cute...I like the line about Mister Creepy Guy, DoubleD's, and a cat...lol. Poor Yuffie. _