Reviews for I Just Found out I'm Addicted to You
Angryyetcontent chapter 19 . 10/1
You never did uptade, but I forgive u. It's not like writing a fanfic is easy. Anyways, awesome story!
Mr. Falli chapter 19 . 9/27
Please back to write this story, dont waste this story if yours, or i'll get you to do it by my self
Someone chapter 19 . 7/26
Just... beautiful T~T

Although i didnt cry... You should work harder on that
Lazerkat chapter 19 . 6/19
Oh, please do continue this soon! It's amazing!

And I didn't miss that line there . . .

"L? Sounds like an awesome detective."

I have two words in reply to that; Death Note.
YlloraSucasa chapter 16 . 4/1
I liked your idea of cross-dressing Len, I mean that's one of the most greatest plans I have ever heard of just for the person you love.
Koikuroneko chapter 19 . 3/1
Don't worry dear, I bet the majority of us will wait patiently for your wonderful story, so please, take your time :) relax, and congratulations for your scholarship!
Please, keep on with the hard work of making this story a complete masterpiece.
-Koi :)
RinXLenOtaku524 chapter 7 . 2/10
OMG THISBCHAPTER WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY! And the Len X Rin love... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII! U r like the best auther of fanfiction history EVER!
Arrow-chan3 chapter 19 . 1/19
money tears chapter 18 . 1/19
Yesssssss. Yessssssssss. Yessss my preciousssssss. This is so cute and sweet. This is like my favorite ever.
Tanuki-Chan chapter 19 . 1/18
Hi! I know that you said that you are in a program at your university. It's been a almost a year and I wanted to make sure you didn't forget about this awesomeness that you wrote and all the people who love it. Please update soon.(if you can)
Flashingthunder chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I thought yellow roses meant jealousy...
597384 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
All these chapters are so friggin' long! But that's good.
Musa1992 chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Aww! I LOVE THIS AWESOME STORY! I wish you good luck! I cant wait for this story to get updated! :)
Web2theweb1 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
omg i love it it is the best story ever plz email me the next chapter at ASAP