Reviews for I Just Found out I'm Addicted to You
YlloraSucasa chapter 16 . 4/1
I liked your idea of cross-dressing Len, I mean that's one of the most greatest plans I have ever heard of just for the person you love.
Koikuroneko chapter 19 . 3/1
Don't worry dear, I bet the majority of us will wait patiently for your wonderful story, so please, take your time :) relax, and congratulations for your scholarship!
Please, keep on with the hard work of making this story a complete masterpiece.
-Koi :)
RinXLenOtaku524 chapter 7 . 2/10
OMG THISBCHAPTER WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNY! And the Len X Rin love... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIII! U r like the best auther of fanfiction history EVER!
Arrow-chan3 chapter 19 . 1/19
YAAYYY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
thepaperplane chapter 18 . 1/19
Yesssssss. Yessssssssss. Yessss my preciousssssss. This is so cute and sweet. This is like my favorite ever.
Tanuki-Chan chapter 19 . 1/18
Hi! I know that you said that you are in a program at your university. It's been a almost a year and I wanted to make sure you didn't forget about this awesomeness that you wrote and all the people who love it. Please update soon.(if you can)
Tanuki
Flashingthunder chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I thought yellow roses meant jealousy...
597384 chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
All these chapters are so friggin' long! But that's good.
Musa1992 chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Aww! I LOVE THIS AWESOME STORY! I wish you good luck! I cant wait for this story to get updated! :)
Web2theweb1 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
omg i love it it is the best story ever plz email me the next chapter at ASAP
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Awwww how cute!:D
Refreshhhhhh chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
Goodluck on all of those XD. Actually, I hate waiting and have short patience but, anything for this story XD
So, I'll wait.
Refreshhhhhh chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Miku's famous DEATH LEEK!
Refreshhhhhh chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
PikoxMiki XD
Refreshhhhhh chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Oh, the bet. I totally forgot about that XD Anyway,thank you for the update! Ne, I have read this months or maybe a year ago? But I did'nt have an account, so I didn't comment on this! BUT, NOW I have one so... TADAA! Here I am