Reviews for The Coin
kinigget chapter 11 . 6/16
...you know?

This might just be one of the best stories of any kind that I have ever read

I may not have gotten far beyond the Endless Eight, but this? This story?

This feels right, this feels to me like what Haruhi might actually do should she learn the truth of her nature

And what's more, it fits quite neatly into a rather large cluster of things that interest me deeply, not least of which is stories about people coming to terms with their nature as something "other"

There really is no limit to what she can do, even without her ability to manipulate reality as she sees fit
w0if chapter 10 . 5/3
This girl has been altering her hairstyle every day, I dont get why she hasnt changed her appearance yet
Deadzepplin chapter 11 . 2/22
interesting story but it ended up a bit lackluster
Brenden chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Incredible.
Qaint chapter 11 . 11/15/2015
Good to get the last bit also. Nice way to tie it all up. I will definitely look into your other work.
Qaint chapter 10 . 11/15/2015
Thanks for one hell of a ride. I'll reserve a favorite spot for this till the end of time. Great portrayal of the characters all around, especially Haruhi and Kyon.
I also liked how you used some of the writing style from the books with how characters talked. It worked really well.
You didn't pull your punches for the characters. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Qaint chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
It's really great. Just finished the last Haruhi book and came here. Interesting perspective. Love how you have Haruhi see her peers, especially Yuki.
Crimson Yrael chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
As much as I've enjoyed the story so far, the format you've used completely kills it for me. Even if you're using first person, dialogue needs quotation marks so that you know what's being spoken. Fantastic work otherwise, though.
vodkaCanidae chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
This is definitely my favourite Haruhi fic so far. Not only is your portrayal of Haruhi's POV, development and character beautifully done, the portrayal of all the other characters are spot on and believable. I was hooked from start to finish, and every chapter has never failed to impress me. This is truly a masterpiece and I thank you immensely for writing this. I love it so very much!
Gojira Destructicus chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
I found this story just wonderful! I think you handled Haruhi's realisation of her abilities really well, but I think what impressed me most was how it affected her relations with the rest of the Brigade. It's also good to see a story written from Haruhi's perspective as I'm always curious about others' interpretations of her. Thank you for an enjoyable story and a fascinating look at one of my favourite characters!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
This was amazing.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
I have no words to say, for I do not believe such words exist - Words capable of describing this story. This work of art.

Haruhi bless you!
Analyn Rockwand chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
If that's the way I made yhe world then the world isn't right.

Uh Oh... I'm gonna sing the doom song now!
Analyn Rockwand chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Did... Did she just summon lightning to hit the annoying guy..? That's... Shit. Her godly powers manifest faster and faster, and that means the ones who target her will come.
hayatefan chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
That was pretty awesome! It felt like reading one of the novel translations, you captured that voice very well. And did well in fleshing out Haruhi's character.