Reviews for The Coin
Mader Levap chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Very good take on one of most obvious question of this series, "what if Haruhi learn about her powers?". I just couldn't stop reading until very end, about 3 a.m.
tymofey chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
This is very good, thank you.
molten2metal chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Ahh what a great adventure. This story was amazing! Writing this from Haruhi's point of view was brilliant. Really well worth my time. Ah I don't know what to say... If anyone's looking through the reviews to see if you should read this book, YES DEFINITELY but make sure you read all the other Suzumiya Haruhi books beforehand.
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I like the depth of your story.
Lendary chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Well darn. Normally, this would be the place where I'd offer constructive criticism but I can't think of anything to say. This story is awesome.
That's pretty much it.
You'd think that having a story where your main character is absolutletly omnipotent and aware of it couldn't have any tension, but you pulled it off. The characters, the plot, the philosophical concepts, the drama and the humor are all brilliant. The sheer number of hints riddles intrigues and time loops made my head spin.
I don't even read Haruhi Suzumiya, but I informed myself through hours of internet research just so I could understand this story.
I suppose this review is kind of pointless because I don't have anything to say besides how amazing this story is and that you should never stop writting.
Nexus Infinity chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
I can honestly swear that this is by far the most unbelievably epic story that I've ever read. Just everything about this was perfect and the fluency and word choices were exquisite. Seriously, maybe you should think about being a novelist or something when you grow up! This deserves so much applause that I can't give, and from me applause is one of the highest acheivments.
Irrational Behavior chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I loved this story. It a very similar mood to the original series early on, but it diverged more and more with each entry and it became pretty much its own thing. The development for the secondary characters felt really natural and brilliant, but Haruhi becomes an entirely different person by the end. It didn't go how I thought it would, but it went well.

I'm really looking forward to your next Haruhi works, so I'll be following you.
lazyguy90 chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
This is pretty amazing stuff. Wonderfully deep and emotional.

Well done.
ConstructiveWriter chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Normally I don't leave a review unless I have something constructive to say, but in this case I can't help but say: Good Story.
Thanks for writing it!
DragonSword35d chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Damn. I just read the whole damn thing and... Damn. This is fantastic. Seriously, holy crap. This has to be one of the deepest Haruhi Fics I have ever read. Maybe one about Nagato Yuki was close, but this still tops it. Still, this is also the first I have read from Haruhi's perspective, a very unique way of going about it. Kudos, my friend. You have well and truly impressed.
pregar chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Ah, that was great. I was not expecting much from this, but I became quickly hooked on this story. There are not many fanfictions this intelligently written.
PML7 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
This was an excellent story. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Tis story is amazing. It makes me wonder why this actually isn't a part of the light novels or something. Seriously, I can't get enough of this story. Good job, dude
ariel stormcloud chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
great story
bakapervert chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
Great story. Reading this story, I can somehow believed it as a possible route how the canon can go. Not an easy thing to do considering how complicated the novel is. Two thumbs up.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »