Reviews for Night Must Fall
Eborrose chapter 30 . 5/11
I came in across your trilogy recently. I am not normally a fan of the EU and Mara Jade. I do, however, enjoy reading your rendering of her character and her interaction with the others.
The fight scene between Leia and Luke I found very convincing in the way it was written.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 30 . 2/18
Holy cow, I am almost in tears! Aaah! Poor Mara, and poor Luke!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 27 . 2/17
Oh my goodness! I am breathless! This chapter was wonderful! Poor Luke!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 26 . 2/17
Ah! So very well done!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 25 . 2/17
Awe *snif, snif* poor Luke! I just want to hug him right now. I love the plot twists in your story!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 24 . 2/17
Wow! Another amazing chapter :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 23 . 2/17
Ooh, this just keeps getting better and better
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 22 . 2/17
Aha! At last they admit it to each other! Nice job!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 19 . 2/16
I very much love how you wrote the xwing scene I. Your own way. Loved this chapter :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 14 . 2/15
I'm not going to lie, that was fun
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 13 . 2/15
AAH! Poor Luke! On many levels! Great couple of chapters!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 9 . 2/15
Ah, great timing Like! That was neat :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 5 . 2/14
Ah! I was wondering how you were going to write Han and Leia
Hope Stone chapter 1 . 12/6/2014

I am reading my way through your trilogy, and thoroughly enjoying the story. And then you made me outright giggle with this chapter, hence the review.

I could be wrong, but the Stacy that Han was talking to in the hanger before he saw Leia and came to be with her – I can’t imagine it being anyone other than Pink Five!

No other mentions so far of a Stacy. No actual story need for the woman Han was talking with to even be named. But I’m highly amused by my assumption that what appears to be a random mention of a random woman is actually a shout-out to Stacy, the one and only Pink Five.

If it’s not, well, never mind, I’m amused anyway, and recommend seeking out the Pink Five stuff for amusement – the early parts are very well done. But if it is, well hey, I spotted it J

Thank you for writing and sharing your story!
Tilius chapter 30 . 7/22/2013