Reviews for The Only Girl in the World
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Hey! This is a great story. Please don't leave us in suspense with Quinn's soul searching. Thanks for writing!
HighOnFaberry chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
I beg u to continue to god sent story bc it is awesome as quinn being supergirl hello?! Perfect! Her with clark too holy fooker and rachel sooo soo osooooooo clueless, pls just update!
Roxas-Beast747 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
This is a fantastic story
sapphirous chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I wish you could update sooner. This story is good so far. Im really hooked. I just love SuperQ
teenidiot chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
You have combined to of my favorite things, glee and superheroes. Please update!
fireman12468 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
this is good pls continue l
also
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Please continue :D
Harper2052 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Great story, great writing... the whole super-powered pimp thing came out of left field, but other than that everythings great. Looking forward to more faberry interaction!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
very very intense. the writing is great, the phrasing is very good and the writing as always has depth. I missed your writing. not sure if its intended but I feel as though Clark and Quinn have a brother/sister bond, not real, but a sibling one. and where do you come up with these ideas? they're tragic and great.
Sacred Dust chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This is awesome. Please continue.
greenwave chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Very cool story! I definitely want to see where this fic is going. Can't wait for an update!
lectora13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Good to see you back, so to speak. I had forgotten how dark this story had turned.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
holy shit update! it's so good to see you back :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Good story so far. I look forward to more for this story hopefully soon. Its nice to see the hopeless forgotten protected a little in your story.
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Update asap! I always wanted a superman/glee story! So is Clark superman? Does he save people during the day? While Quinn saves during the night? If Clark is superman will he help Quinn with her powers and tell her about their planet? ... Sry with all te questions, I am a big fan of smallville! I have the whole DVD season!