Reviews for Vignettes
badkidoh chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
good chapter
Opera123 chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
I liked it.
It was a interesting read.
Thanks for chapter 15 and hope you keep writing.
badkidoh chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Another great chapter.
EasyThereGenius chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
I've just read my way through all of these, but this last one in particular is just lovely. It flows so beautifully and it's profoundly creepy as well with that final line. Nicely done!
Opera123 chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Beautifully written but way to short.
CleanWhiteRoom chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
This is amazing. It was so disappointing that on the show Rush had this whole...relationship, for lack of a better word, with the AI, and then, after everyone found the bridge, we never see it interact with him again. What the heck was that even? You have captured that dynamic here so nicely with this hauntingly ambiguous piece.
CleanWhiteRoom chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
I just love Rush's comment here...it's kind of like one of those things you see tacked onto a name in the Iliad (epigraphs? Come on English majors, help me out...) like "Achilles, swift of foot." or here..."Young, fucking shit up."

Glorious.
badkidoh chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Yet another great chapter.
DragonRose4 chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
Nice!
Opera123 chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
Another great short story. I always love you SGU. I would encourage others to read you past stories on SGU because they are all fantastic.

badkidoh chapter 12 . 3/27/2012
good chapter
DragonRose4 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
You know, the man is right. He is the LUCKIEST man in the universe. What are the chances that there was a viable donor in that incredibly small group of people. I mean really, people wait around for YEARS for organ donations on Earth. TJ found not one, but two on that ship with such a high match rate for Dale. I am glad they did not just kill him off like I was afraid of. Excellent drabble. I really love these!
CleanWhiteRoom chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
This is so adorable. I am developing SUCH an affection for Volker and I love him with these two. I adore the phrase "in his own unclouded opinion," somehow it just sounds so like him. Also, as you know, I LOVE it when people cuddle! It is like my favorite thing. NEVER STOP WRITING IT.
Opera123 chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
Thank you, that was nice.
DragonRose4 chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Yes! Rush in leather pants!

Gotta loves those pants he wears in OUAT as Rumplstiltskin.. :P