Reviews for The Phantomhive Demon
WHAT ?
silver wolf kyo chapter 3 . 3/23
i hope that you plan to update this fanfic soon because what i've already read i found realy intresting
marjorieayamekuran chapter 3 . 3/20
AWW! SOOO CUTTTEEE! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! _
icefox94 chapter 3 . 3/17
eh, it was entertaining, but lacking in so many areas.

for one, how in the world did sebastian not get a huge stomach from being pregnant with twins?! the pregnancy came way out of nowhere! there should have been something to the story before sebastian suddenly collapses from contractions. it would have made sense if you had started with him and ciel getting together, or with the start of the morning sickness. i can even see sebastian finding out and using his demon powers to hide his swelling stomach from the pregnancy and the household not finding out until he couldn't hide it anymore, but what you wrote just doesn't make any sense. granted, mpregs normally don't make sense, but sebastian is a shape shifting demon, so i'm sure him having the ability to have children isn't that much of a long shot.

secondly, everyone is ooc. while i can see ciel being calm and knowing things about childbirth through lizzy forcing him to read up on it, the servants were waaaaaaaay too calm. even with ciel ordering them around, they should have halted or argued a bit at first and still been freaking out and trying to calm down as they did his bidding. sebastian is also really ooc. he should have been a lot more calm and in control than he was here. this is a being that can take fatal damage without flinching. i can see him visibly showing some pain, but to the point that he would be screaming and crying? i highly doubt it. he also probably wouldn't have been freaking out like he was. something more ic would be maybe him flinching or gritting his teeth every now and then in small shows of pain and having witty banter with ciel while going through labor, asking him stuff like if he really knew what he was doing and if he needed help, snarky little things like that. grell was pretty ic though, so props for that.

you also forgot about the first born that was handed to sebastian after he started giving birth to the second one. you should have at least written in somewhere that one of the servants took the baby from him and put her somewhere safe before rushing off to get more things for ciel, especially since he can't realistically hold her while on his hands and knees.

for tl;dr, it had promise, but fell short. i still enjoyed it, but it would have been more enjoyable if changes were made.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
wow...feel like I've read this before
Namine01234 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
*sitting in class reading and reads the end* ... *has a puzzled look* um confused
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
well, that happened faster then I expected. Congrats you two
Nikicris chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Aww luv it
xXReallyRedReaperXx chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Awh, I found that very nice and cute. *Squee* Id love a follow up!
Neko chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
btw wonderful fanfic! :3
make a sequel? about the 2 baby girls growing up? X3
plz? :?
ilovesouleater2002 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
umm... that was awkward but is made me blush and laugh. by the way im 11. lol. i love stories where a guy gives birth, i facinates me
guringui chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Wow ... that was surprising it good I like it
PianoPrincess chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I always wonder with these kinds of fics. Where exactly does the baby come out?
The02fan chapter 3 . 3/26/2013