Reviews for Hands
deeedeee chapter 3 . 2/14
Beautiful sexy goobers. This is lovely AGAIN... :-) constant fanfic loveliness. Thank you. This is wonderful. Loving erotic deliciousness.
deeedeee chapter 2 . 2/14
Hee heeeee. oh how delightful, these two goobers giving in to the kind-of innocent yearnings to touch one another's skin. And then WHAT A KISS! Gorgeous.
deeedeee chapter 1 . 2/14
Haaaa, yesss. I love her staring at him during mealtime, imagining all the wanton things... and omg he CAUGHT her. DELICIOUS. Give her a hand, Mr Carson. Yiisss
Mona Love chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I'm on a mission of going back to the beginning of Chelsie fanfic! I admit that I have read this, probably several times, but before I had name on here, and before I realized just how lovely and important it was to receive reviews. This was one of the first Fics I read, and it certainly lured me into this crazy, fun, and surprisingly very sexy world of FanFiction :). You're an inspiration! Thanks for your many brilliant gifts to the wonderful world of Chelsie! Jim's hands are certainly very sexy indeed ;) xoxo
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Very hot!
Aussiegirl41 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Talking *is* overrated. ;)
Aussiegirl41 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Kisses are one of the hardest things to write, but you've done it so well here. It fits in well with the first chapter, and again, it is very sexy. I've written about Elsie's high collars before too! They are most annoying and Charles needs to think of several ways to get them off! :)
Aussiegirl41 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*Finally* starting to read some of the fics here. I adore the details of Charles's hands. And, of course, all the inappropriate thoughts they bring (to me, as well as Elsie). The gripping the back of her neck line was very sexy. Off to the next chapter!
OSUSprinks chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I read the story about Elsie's new dress first and I loved how this was its own story, but in the same vein as hers. They are such a wonderful couple and you wrote them very well! Thanks for sharing!
Phantom Parasol chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
You writing is beautiful! Very realistic. I don't normally beg but please, please, please write another chapter!
TheRedFaerie chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Guh. No coherency at all right now. Love it!
CrazyMaryT chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
If only this could happen on the series. I love this couple so much. Thank you for making them happy together.
Batwings79 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
You are doing such a good job on your storylines. I'm hoping that the "pause" on this particular story is because your "Last Will and Testament" was just dying to be written and that you'll return to this one to continue. It could also be that, with this story, you've opened the door to a more intimate look at the charachters and I know that can sometimes be VERY hard to write. I would just like to encourage you to continue because so far...you've done an excellent job.

*As he kissed her, he trailed his hand to her shoulder and down to her bottom to draw her to him, wishing all the while that there was no stiff black dress between his hand and her skin* - very sensuous without being cheap and cheezy!

And I definitley want to know if/when/how they determine for sure whether or not *talking is over-rated*...LOL! ;-)
CrazyMaryT chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Another great chapter. I'm loving fic so much. More please.
Lavender and Hay chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Gosh, how flattering is that? To have such a great fanfic written about my fanfic! Your characterisation was excellent, and I found it very funny, I was laughing right from the first sentance, particularly when she said that men were always to blame. I thought that was very Mrs Hughes. I would absolutely love it if you continued this.