Reviews for Trusting You with My Back
ffffffffff chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Terriermon so deserved that
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This is brilliant and so cute and funny and adorable, I love it! Especially Terriermon's comments and him getting hit by the volleyball at the end. :P He kinda deserved that. And I could practically feel Takato's awkwardness and embarrassment the whole way through. xD Anyway, awesome story! :D
Blu Mist the Potato chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
You have this really big habit of writing a great story then leaving it incomplete at the end and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Regards from Portugal.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was a very fun story my favorite parts were when Terrimon was joking around about 'killing' the girls it was very funny.
EternalPKK chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I liked it.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Nice guilmon. Nice.

maybe guilmon practices some kind of photosynthesis

Oh takato dont you know the harder you try to hide it the more you are going to?

Of course your towel is in between Rika and Jeri heh.

...Doesnt homely mean ugly?

Takato you have the grace of Guilmon.

Can you really get heatstroke from blushing? That would be interesting.

Pfftt its always the nice one who is the biggest teaser.

Puberty is a bitch isnt it Takato?

...Takato. Being a ladies man to out do ryo...This idea amuses me assuming he would keep his dorkiness.

Terriermons imagination is one of the best things.

Oh? How DID they start it?

...Renamon playing sports games? How could anybody else WIN?

Takato you have grace in the weirdest moments dont you?

Terriermon you should be used to the laws of comedy by now HOW DID YOU NOT SEE THAT COMING?
milesprower06 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I never tire of these love triangle one-shots, nicely done!
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Thank you, this was a good shot, small and simple, not overly complicated. And for that it's really enjoyable.

Thank you for something good to read.
JohnC.ofMars chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I was reading the description for this and I thought 'hmm not bad.' Then I saw your name next to it and went, 'oh yeah, gotta read crazyeight's new thing.' I was right. You continue to create excellent stuff. I nice piece of Jeri/Takato/Rika going on here. I like it. It shows the tamers getting older in a very natural sense. My one bit of sadness is that this is just a one shot. I'd like to see a follow up, but at least it was a good story. Keep up the work, man. I love your stuff.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This was a great read. You tamer fics are one of the best fics i have read. You are very good with all the characters and keeping them in character even when they change. Ha Ha terriermon.
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Absolutely loved it, and reminded me so much of why I love these characters and the way you write them. Had me in stitches with the punchline at the end, and I loved how it explored how they are maturing and beginning to play games of sexual politics with each other (in the broadest sense). It's actually quite interesting, the Tamers group, in that they started to gender-mix as a friendship group (due to the events they encountered) at an age when most of their peers were probably still rigidly focused on separate boy and girl friendship groups (e.g. "boys are icky"), and the consequences come across quite clearly here with their well-established relationships.

I also liked the gentle touch on the whole 'what will happen with Digimon in the world in the future' thing, which I'd like to think came out of our discussion before.

Don't completely understand Guilmon's reaction at the start though?

"Ouch! Watch it!"a - check this line, a random 'a' has appeared.

Also - wow I've come a long way (in a large part thanks to your fics) - once the mere mention of Jurato would've incensed me with rage, whereas now I'm reading it actively egging it on (as much as Rukato) and whatnot. Maturity, eh?

Scary how familiar the back and forth between Takato and Rika nearer the end is to a fair few of my relationships, so I can testify to its realism, haha. I've been through the "trust" game and the fun of omissions. Also: I have to agree, I think a large part of what makes their friendship and probably makes it one of the strongest ones in the show is Rika's blunt honesty; it's not hard to believe that they'd be best friends of each other, even if upon first seeing them it'd be hard to believe.

Funny, the undoing of the bra straps is probably more effective to an American audience, given I holiday in Europe a lot and see it as perfectly normal (although its rarer among Brits than most people on the Continent). I did like the subtle contrast between Jeri, who was relatively nervous about it all even as she teased Takato and didn't undo the straps, and Rika who did, and who...what did Takato "swear" that he saw exactly? That did leave me somewhat perplexed when reading it. In any case, it is a nice subtle way of showing the differences between them, and Rika's relative openness in that regard which strikes a curious contrast with Jeri, who is usually more emotionally open than Rika.

Keep on writing! :)

B.C.

(wow, I haven't written that in a while xD)
ConanxHaibara chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I found this to be very amusing to read. :D I just love your digimon tamers fics, especially when the pairing has Rukato in it. Looking forward to your updates on your other fics, mainly Tamers Requiem.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
A fun little beach trip. Amusing and fun to read. Great work. Can't wait to see more Digimon stuff from you again soon, regardless of whether it is an update of a previous story or another fun little new something.