Reviews for DISHONORED
I don't think that kyle is as bratty as you made him out to be. I can't understand why Calleigh was the one who was lecturing kyle. To him she is somewhat of a stranger. They have never really talked before. If anyone was going to teach kyle a lesson, it should have been Horatio.
I didn't like how you made kyle the bad guy. I don't see how this would make things better between Horatio and Calleigh when Calleigh is hating on his only son.
Lieutenant Caine chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Ah, perfection. There really is not much more I could say about this fic. I can just see Calleigh tearing into that spoiled brat the way you described. And I can see Horatio taking the verbal abuse in his calm quiet stoic manner, hiding the fact that his heart was being sliced to ribbons with every word Kyle said.

Wonderful story. Beautifully written.

PS. Where did JADE disappear to? Hint Hint

Lieutenant Caine
Dantanacy4ever chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
That was awsome but you made kyle look like a brat but at the end it was better and he acted like an adult. But when you said horatio said they should retire fo you mean go to sleep or leave CSI?
tarheelveteran chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
You're still doing a great job. I remember only a little of that epi.
tarheelveteran chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
You did a great job on your take of Dishonored. That was my favorite epi of S8. Looking forward to reading more.
calleigh16 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Great story I wish it was not over I was really hoping for some fluff. Do you think that you could write a sequel to it! Calleigh16
queen of miami chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Great story!
Pinkyster chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Glad Kyle came to his senses... Great ending..

Jen
Roots4Miami chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Wonderful end to the story! Kyle has finally grown up! Calleigh certainly didn't expect that from him. Just goes to show he IS his father's son. Can't wait for more of your stories. I wouldn't mind seeing more with Kyle and Horatio. Now that he is on his way to becoming a fine young man it would be neat to see him start on the MDPD as a rookie officer. Thanks
SevMione DuCaine chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Love it. :)
speedfanatic05 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Excellent ending! I enjoyed the fact that Calleigh didn't stand down, and Kyle as you so eloquently put it "man-up" on his responsibilities. For once, Horatio was the confused one...lol.

Excellent work, I can't wait to see more from you!
calleigh16 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I really like this story so please update soon!Calleigh16
queen of miami chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Great chapter, more when you can!
Roots4Miami chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Wow!I didn't expect all of that from Calleigh! Not sure what to think of this chapter. I hope things improve for all three of them.