Reviews for Curiosity Killed his Innocence
jj chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
lol nice
Princess Yaoi chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Fabulous! It started off a little slow... but that helped add to its severally kinky ending. It was sort of like a suspenseful yet erotic tale. Bravo! c;
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Good story. Thanks for not having Masaomi fuck Mikado.
Sweetened-With-Love chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Simply amazing and so . . . fuck, I could see it happening. Very well done you should pat yourself on the back my dear. Izaya at the end made me laugh so hard and Walker I am so jelly of Erica, but I guess you could say I have my own walker though he's very different personality wise. -Laughs- And I'm not as much of a crazy Yaoi fan as Erica, though I do love yaoi or -Ai. Though I love it because it's so passionate for most writers. There ability to bring out the hidden deep feelings between to people of the same sex and make it burn in a firey passionate tangle of possessiveness, protectiveness, pain . . . yet till able to draw the soft touches and caresses, be there for you no matter what in that mix of love and sex. You know . . I'm rambling and I'm kinda tired so it's not going to make as much since but I hope you get that I mean . . . It's funny I always seemed to want to review when I'm tired . . . I've read a lot of Shizaya stores in this past week and your the first out of lets say 20or more fics I've even bothered to have a passionate feeling of writing something. Lucky you, well laterz!
FandomNut chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
That was perfection. And Kida's sexual comments were so funny! Brilliant.
KathrenCullen18 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
That was awesome!
Chaoxie18 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Damn, this is SO HOT! Best twoshot ever! LOVE IT SO MUCH MY HEART STILL BEATING SO HARD.. I might die from happiness.. thank you

All hail SHIZAYA! All hail MasaomiXMikado! Oh, I think I'll love to meet Erika-san. Those bet and stuff.. Pretty cool plot for a good yaoi. I'm so happy I found this story oh my.. Those inner image my mind produce.. *fainted*
jusqualafin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
oh God XD I probably would have ended like Erika
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
We are all Izaya's bitches.
KookieMeow chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
O/O! Oh god, I think I'm pretty much in the same condition Erika was in xD. This was pretty great. i don't think a beta is really needed as your grammar and spelling are good enough. I'm favouriting this -! Although, I love Izaya and Shizou better than Mikado and Kida ;3.
0oJustAFeelingo0 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
THAT CLOSING STATEMENT IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE IS AMAZING. It made me laugh so hard my brother looked at me funny when he was passing by my room XD thanks for the amazing story and plot and sexytimes. I'll never be able to hear the word "hallelujah" again without imagining Erica's yaoi fangirl-crazed sparkling eyes and hilarious pose. Then I'll just think about poor Masaomi, Mikado, and Walker who are sweat-dropping on the sidelines XD

AND THE SHIZAYA! It was so awesome but at the same time so darn funny cuz I was imagining the 3 poor guys and otaku spying on the sexytimes and it made it better(?) and more entertaining.

I just love Erica's fangirling tendencies and i think you portrayed them perfectly! Some of the stories on here have her completely OOC, but you wrote her craziness really well C:

this story SERIOUSLY made my day :D I never make reviews this long, so you can tell I loved it! 3
BattyCore chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was really cute!

I liked how the perspective bounced around; almost like a TV show. Except it wasn't jagged and hard to follow; you did it smoothly.

And fangirls always win; don't underestimate their power, boys! xD
ChibiKyuubi312 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
:D I was waiting for so long for this! :D
blazblue-domo chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
OMG OMG OMG KYA SO HOT! XD i was laughing n blushing throughout! i usually dont think about this pairing...U TOTALLY CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THAT! i 3 your work! plz write more in the future plz!
blazblue-domo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
KYYYYAAAA OMG OMG SO AWESOME lmao on mikado's reaction to yaoi n awesome description on the sex scene!