Reviews for Fantasy Euphoria
Quis Custodiet chapter 1 . 9/21
Obviously Itsuki is an esper, so maybe one of his powers is some sort of empath ability? Just imagine that - voyeurism on other people's orgasms. Not bad maybe?

Anyway, it was an interesting read but the end actually made me laugh. Cheers.
DIGIKO12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Such a tease!
NonieBee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
well done *applauds*
guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
it was cool, i liked it a lot
daianapotter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
good one... but it is too short :( next time make it a little longer :D
delax chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Heh, filling-in-the-blanks is always fun to do. Even better when lemony. (Or is this limey? ...whatever) I liked how you wrote the people and the links worked between the parts.

PS Yandere Haruhi... I think that gets filed under High-octane Nightmare Fuel.

PPS So, you should totally write that.
Anyu Matsuri chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hahaa~ this is weird... Completely weird but good writing skills! And why was Haruhi jerking off in the thought of Kyon? Only a thought of hers?
Peter chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Nice tie in to the actual show with the dream
superstarultra chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was a pretty well-written story. I don't normally go around and read a ton of M fics, but yours just seemed to be a real cut above the rest.

For one, your grammar and spelling was excellent. Too many lemon or sexual-themed stories here just slap together a bunch of misspellings and some half-baked descriptions and call it a day. Yours actually got me interested in terms of what happened and didn't resort to the typical setting of "Kyon and Haruhi make love in Closed Space and everything is well again". Heck, your version actually seems like a more plausible explanation of what could have happened before they got dragged into the space.

I also liked the awkwardness you used with Haruhi and her situation. It makes her more human to me to see her have all those little daydreams and feelings.

Keep up the good writing!