Reviews for Infection
sueneedsCookies3slendy chapter 23 . 1/17
Forever waiting on update q.q
Nitaru chapter 23 . 10/31/2014
hheeyy and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D
okay first of all I gotta say that I really love this fanfiction and it is clearly the best one in this fandom for me :3
I like your style , the pacing of the story and especially the characterizations of Heiter and Lindsay of course (:
That's why I really hope that you are going to update Infection someday -
It's just too good to not be continued .
oh and by the way I am from Germany and I noticed a few mistakes concerning what Dr. Heiter says sometimes and I just want to give you all the right translations

chapter 1:

Bleib ruhig. - Be still.
Alles ist gut. - It's alright.

chapter 2:

Sei still. - Be quiet.
Dummes Weib, sei still. - Stupid woman, be quiet.
Ich weiß es nicht. - I do not know.

chapter 4:

Ich weiß es nicht. - I do not know.

chapter 21:

Nicht, dass du alt genug bist, um hier zu arbeiten. - Not that you're old enough to work here.
Du scheinst noch auf die Brust deiner Mutter angewiesen zu sein, kleines Mädchen. - You seem to require sucking on your mother's breast, little girl.

chapter 23:

Ich will nicht, dass du stirbst. - I do not want you to die.

but don't get me wrong your fanfiction is awesome
I'm just trying to be a little helpful because you might want to correct those sentences :3

anyway - keep up the great work (:
your writing is amazing
Guest chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
Please update. This story is too good to not continue.
remmy94 chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Wish you would update...I totally love this..
Guest chapter 23 . 10/10/2014
I know you haven't updated in awhile, but this is among the best stories on this website (pertaining to The Human Centipede anyway). The characters are portrayed accurately, the pacing is slow an realistic and the story is compelling. I can't wait for an update :)
alice chapter 23 . 5/7/2014
omg! this story is amazing! please update! so sad that you haven't updated this story since September please at least let me know if you're planning on updating or not. If you're not I will be devastated this is like my otp as weird as it is and there are so few well written fanfics with this pairing and I'm so excited to see what happens in the next chapter. thank you and i hope you are inspired soon! lots of love- alice
Lady Aster Bleu chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
update woman geez for the Heaven's Almighty. I am just like Ravyn Skye. We need more chappoes plz. I love this so so much. It's like my figgen OTP
RavynSkye chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
Gah, I'm so hoping you find time to finish at least the next chapter of this... I feel like you're probably the only one who understands my outlook on these two and I love reading this story.

I keep reading and re-reading it, because it's just so great.

Lindsay/Puppe's self-justifications are absolutely perfect!
anon chapter 23 . 1/2/2014
The best new year's gift ever would be a chapter update, pretty please? This is a great story and the anticipation is just KILLING me! It could pan out so many ways in the next chapter, I can't wait to see where you decide to take these two ;)
RS chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
YAY AN UPDATE!

I'll be back later with a longer review (signed in), as usual, but right now it's bed time for me. It's almost 1am and I have to get my son up for school early. :)

-RS
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
OMG pleeease post more q-q! This story is incredible q_q3
xxLow Keyxx chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
please keeping writing this story because I love it
Savannah D chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
I'm so excited to see what happens next! Please update soon!
The Eclectic Eccentric chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
I definitely should not be as excited about the next chapter as I am, but oh well. Keep up the awesome work... can't wait to read more soon. :)
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 23 . 10/4/2013
"I do not want you to die." That's really sweet, I think the entire conversation with the vibrator is brilliant, because her embarresment is spot on. Another wonderful chapter!