Reviews for The Great Sharpener Man
Hipstergecko chapter 8 . 3/16
GOOD GRAVY.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA*coughhacksputtercough*

-looks up with the puppy eyes-
Please tell me you didn't abandon this story.
Wildtalon1138 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Its ok. I actually really dont know anything about draginball z so im not ine to judge. Im just reviewing thid because you won my contest. Seems kinda sporatic
DBZLover4Ever chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
"But like Will Smith, I still be fresh" Oh gosh. Your story is freakin' awesome! I love it. It's so sad its not finished, but whatever. You gave me a ton of laughs!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
u gotta finish this its funny as hell!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
LMFAO haha "WE HAD SEX!"

this $hit is so funny
SomeGuyThatReviewsStuff chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
UPDATE!
SomeGuyThatReviewsStuff chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Sharpener is an Gohan wanted money then he would have exepted 's reward.
SomeGuyThatReviewsStuff chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Why did you stop this? It was a good story.
Ms. Videl Son chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Ah, fuck. You've abandoned this, haven't you...? -_-; Alas...Let me know if you pick it up again so I can put it on my story alerts list.

This is funny as all hell, btw. I hope that Gohan didn't get any diseases from Tom biting him, though...;_;

MVS
Kitten Kisses chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
OMG! I almost died laughing when it said that Sharpner removed his "Pokemon" tshirt. AHAHA! I didn't see that coming at all.

Poor Tiny Tim, lmao.

That poor, poor Jaywalker. It's a good thing Sharpner was around to put him in his place!

Aww, you should update this if you're still around/alive/breathing. It was really funny! I mean, seriously.

In the original manga, his pants were brown (or in the English manga, khaki). I wish they would have, uh, kept them that way. Pft. He wears khaki pants later, when he wears that outfit with the yellow t-shirt over the white long-sleeved shirt.

I'll put this on Story Alert, JUST IN CASE you wake up one day and think, "Oh good-gosh-golly-gee! I think I'll update that because Sharpner is way too cool for his own good!"

Yeah right. But I do think Sharpner is hysterical in this. I mean, I like Sharpner, too. It's not like he was/is/ever could be a threat to Videl's relationship with Gohan anyway.

Keep up the great work if you're still writing!
Kitten Kisses chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Not a bad chapter. Yar, pegleg Sharpner! Argh!

Uhm, as to your author note at the end, I don't care for the random "baka" or "bakayarou" insult thrown randomly into a fanfiction. At one time I did, but not anymore, that's for sure. (ACH! RHYME! I must purge my mind!)
Kitten Kisses chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
[Sharpener was able to see that it was indeed Videl, but there was something terribly wrong with her. She had a NERD ATTACHED TO HER!]

ROFL! Best line.

Poor, confused, odd, strange, lovable Sharpner. You write him so well! And poor Gohan, for Tom has gotten a hold of him. That'll leave a mark!
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
[It was true that Videl and other girls hit his crotch a lot, most likely because they wanted to touch it all the time.]

My favorite line. Poor (stupid) Sharpner, getting called in on Sexual Harrassment chargest! LMAO!
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Tom Jones also sings, "What's New Pussycat?", which is probably Sharpner's favorite song. Ever.

My favorite line in this chapter?

[Sharpener pranced away to the restroom where he washed his hands (with soap) and headed to the dinner table.]

The whole (with soap) thing made me laugh, hehe.
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
Yeah, if you're still around, chapter 2 isn't coming up. It actually is showing chapter 3 instead, so chapter 3 is in here twice.

*Is greatly saddened*