Reviews for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV
Saintsrow10 chapter 42 . 6/21/2016
I really hope this story is not over I love this story so much as well as David reed story really neither of those are done love them both so much
Emmanuel chapter 42 . 5/25/2015
So as I read, whenever Xander goes one on one with Kurt Angle, he always wins. What will be the outcome as the PPV draws closer? Good to see that Cage brought out his old moves. Speaking of which, you should visit Wikipedia on Angle so you can catch up on his latest moveset. See you later.
AVP5 chapter 42 . 5/13/2015
Oh wow, nicely done here and Kurt Angle going up against Cage. That should be fun. Update when you have the time please.
alex 988 chapter 42 . 5/13/2015
Great chapter cant wait for more! Chapter 43!
Emmanuel chapter 41 . 3/8/2015
Just read it today (Sunday), because it's tradition for pay-per-views to be show on Sundays. Whoa, the Ultimate Broski gave all he got against Wrestling's Worst Nightmare, and he retained! Next, the tag team champions and challengers went everywhere on the arena - the stands, the ring, the locker room (both the men and women), and to the parking lot. In the end, Xander and Michael take out the trash and kept their titles.

Next, I'm kinda bummed that you didn't use my suggestion of the chapter title, but that blow me away once I read the return of the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. Now WWE has gotten more interesting by your story.

Now, Xander failed to win the Royal Rumble because of a certain jealous World Heavyweight Champion. At least Michael got his ticket to WrestleMania. What next for our hero?
Guest chapter 41 . 3/4/2015
he should challenge daniel bryan for the world heavyweight championship.
Bajor10 chapter 41 . 3/4/2015
Storm challenges for wwe title Xander challenges Bryan for world title make it happen
AVP5 chapter 41 . 3/3/2015
Oh wow poor Cage, but his buddy won the rumble which is good. But I am curious to see what Cage will do to get his hands on Bryan for what he did. Update when you have the time please.
alex 988 chapter 41 . 3/3/2015
Cant wait for more!
Emmanuel chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Hey, I just thought of something after I read my last review. IAs soon as I typed that, it could be a good title for the next chapter: Double Duty. How was it?
Emmanuel chapter 40 . 12/8/2014
You and Xander hit that nail on the head, XMan. He and Michael do have their work cut out for them. They'll have double-duty. It's going to be a busy pay-per-view. Will Those Guys retain their Tag Team titles in an usual Dumpster match? Would Cage be the first back-to-back Royal Rumble winner? Who main event in WrestleMania? Catch you later! Keep it up! And please describe the Dark Moon maneuver!
AVP5 chapter 40 . 12/1/2014
Nicely done my friend and glad how things went. I like how it also started and ended. Looking forward to how things are going to go next time. Update when you have the time please.
The Reaper13 chapter 40 . 12/1/2014
I think they will, they are doing so well to lose those titles, and I hope this rumble will be better than the one this year. Update soon!
Bajor10 chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
Love the story I love aeon and xander together hop there are more moments bewtween the two
Emmanuel chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Sorry for not reviewing in so long. Lots of things going on-Michael and Scarlet are engaged, Sting was in charge of RAW while avenged his son by defeating Kevin Steen, Those Guys won Tag Team gold once again in a TLC Match, and Daniel Bryan cashed in Money in the Bank and became the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Now, Kessler and Swagger got the rematch for them. What happens next? Guess I'll find out later. Keep it up!