Reviews for Sands of Destiny
MCH chapter 23 . 9/8
Oh dear this great story not finished. If there is any justice in this world for this story it will be finished.

Your a great story teller all the best and hope one day this story is finished.
Ydream08 chapter 1 . 8/5
Sands of destiny! Wow. An interesting idea. And so in line with Dumbledore's character to meddle with everything. He died, very well deserving it. Anyway, loved the chapter! Curious to what will come out of the rest! Great work :D
alicenne15 chapter 23 . 8/3
This is an amazing story. The twists and cliff-hangers are great. I love it. Your writing is very creative.
Oh gosh. The suspense! Poor Regulus and Sirius
Obsidian Stained Roses chapter 23 . 7/5
Ah! Great story! Can't wait for more!
Patchworkgeeksheet chapter 23 . 7/2
There is a very good reason I don't usually read stories which aren't marked as complete, as I am absolutely itching to know what happens next. I know your profile says it's not abandoned and I only hope that's true. I've thoroughly enjoyed it so far
suerpent chapter 18 . 6/25
I have to stop the story here after just knowing it's not finished yet somehow, it's so different from what I read usually, hope you come back soon.
suerpent chapter 10 . 6/24
aww I have to stop in mid-read to embrace Hermione and Snape relationship, I just love it!
suerpent chapter 4 . 6/23
this story is brilliant so far!
kaira-hime chapter 23 . 6/15
oh man what a cliffhanger! that's so mean! I want to know what's going to happen... please come back to us
kaira-hime chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this story... I'm dreading the last few chapters because I know it's not finished...
Hi! I have been religiously reading this story, The Sands of Destiny, for a few days now. It's a fabulous story, and I was heartbroken when I reached the end and discovered that you haven’t posted another story in over a year. I know this is selfish of me - and you probably (definitely) have a good reason for not continuing your story - but I would love it if you would complete it. Being an aspiring writer myself, I know how hard it can be to become dedicated in a story that you’ve already given up, and that I usually change a lot of my story when I come back to it after a break. What I’m about to say might sound manipulative, and flattering, and especially exaggerated, but for me: its the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I have found two HP fanfictions that I feel are actually good - and do JK Rowling’s books justice. Two, out of millions of fanfictions, that are good enough for my high standards. In case you can’t already tell, The Sands of Destiny is one of those two. This is not the first fanfiction, HP or not, that I have read that is not completed, but this is the first - the absolute first - that I have commented on begging the author to continue it. I doubt I will ever comment on this story again - commenting is not usually not my forte, since my comments are always way too long - whether you continue the story or not, so don’t expect to hear from me ever again. If you do finish the story, however, know that somewhere in the world, there will be a little girl - a great Harry Potter fan - who is in her room, laying on her bed, reading chapter 24 of The Sands of Destiny. She will be sprawled out on the huge bed she shares with her sister, her feet in the air and The Sands of Destiny in her hands. She is smiling.
I'm in here chapter 23 . 6/3
I love everything about your fic. From the angst, the laughs, and seeing every character go through his or her development is amazing. I'm kinda bummed it left on a cliff hanger lol, but I'm really hoping you come back to this sometime in the near future. I'd love to read how this will all end :)
sunshine.katz chapter 23 . 5/11
Oh, that is an unbelievable cliffhanger! I'm worried about Regulus, Sirius and the Potters ... I also love the friendship that's developed between Hermione and Sirius, and with Lily and Severus too. I've really enjoyed binge reading this fic and I'm hoping you'll be inspired to return to this some day :) In the meantime, thanks for sharing!
sunshine.katz chapter 22 . 5/11
Lily is the best. Glad that she's now in the loop with everything. And oh, that reveal about Hermione's new want!
1,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »