Reviews for Sands of Destiny
Luxo11 chapter 15 . 4/29
It’s annoying that she thinks she could do everything alone. She didn’t think like that in canon and she was an advocate for teamwork makes the dream work.
Luxo11 chapter 10 . 4/29
Honestly she’s making this more drama filled than it needs to be.
Are u going to write more? Keep up the good work.
ruthiemoon chapter 18 . 4/8
Is Merilla Stacy an Anne of Green Gable reference?!
ProudFangirl23 chapter 24 . 4/4
Omg yayyyy
ProudFangirl23 chapter 1 . 4/4
Imnocentslmaoo
ProudFangirl23 chapter 24 . 4/4
I don't believe this (reading the A/N at the very top). You left your readers on an epic cliffy for THREE YEARS? You're worse than Voldemort. (I love this story so so much it's like one of the best timetravels I've ever read tysmfor writing it) Nay, you're worse than Umbridge. Torturing innocents kirk that? You deserve an AWARD. OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCHHH

...gonna go and read the actual chapter now
hope you continue this soon, it's amazing, i was enjoying read it.
LilyMcBean chapter 25 . 2/14
Oh my god, i am new to to this page and still struggle to get the hang of the layout and all. So i didn't realize that this story isn't finished, as i generally only read finished storys (i hand some bad expieriences with abandoned fics wich will haunt me to my grave). I got so immersed so quickly into your story tho that i did not realize it. Now i'm terrified that this won't be finished as well wich will also haunt me till i'm dead

So now i had to sign up to this page so i could get notification when it's updated.

But you really did a lovely job with this story and i can't wait to find out how it will all play out! Hopefully soon
Sanriah chapter 25 . 12/31/2020
I have really enjoyed your story. Hope to see how it ends one day, muses suck.
aureliandreams chapter 25 . 12/30/2020
dang I really hope this continues! pleaseeeee keep updating!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 25 . 12/29/2020
what a wonderful story! I like the plot but also the characters! every relationship is slowly explored and we manage to see everyone it is really great! I loved reading it!
I wonder if Bellatrix already put the cup in the vault or not... Maybe she will because then she should be able to ensure it is protected
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 5 . 12/21/2020
I'm so glad I found this story. It's amazing, you've portrayed the personality of every character perfectly, and I love the fact that Hermione is actually making an effort to prevent Severus or Peter from joining Voldermort.
Hilal chapter 25 . 12/12/2020
I thought this story was over. It hurt that it was not finished :( But I have to say that Lily is incredibly well written. I hope you continue to write!
Thank you!
WJEvans chapter 25 . 12/4/2020
Wow, I am so lucky to have found this story!
The past few months have been really rough for me and finding that FanFiction is still the solace it was as (a very very very emo/just straight up depressed) teenager has been such a gift. Stories like this one have made this so much easier. Thank you for sharing and keeping it going for all of these years.
These characters feel so incredibly alive and while similar to what I’ve always imagined and similar to other stories like this, they are also so completely new and yours. It’s incredible. Honestly throughout all of this, I think I love most that you can tell they are kids. Teenagers with such a burden. I think in many fics we know they’re supposed to be young but they don’t feel like it(and I’ve never noticed). You really being in the angst and insecurities of teen years and show that these they can help themselves and how important it is to ask for help when necessary (reminding me of your james. He may be my favorite)
I’m so excited for the next update. I hope you and yours are keeping well and staying safe
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »