Reviews for Sands of Destiny
AshamedFicNerd chapter 4 . 16h
this story is brilliant so far!
kaira-hime chapter 23 . 6/15
oh man what a cliffhanger! that's so mean! I want to know what's going to happen... please come back to us
kaira-hime chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this story... I'm dreading the last few chapters because I know it's not finished...
Hi! I have been religiously reading this story, The Sands of Destiny, for a few days now. It's a fabulous story, and I was heartbroken when I reached the end and discovered that you haven’t posted another story in over a year. I know this is selfish of me - and you probably (definitely) have a good reason for not continuing your story - but I would love it if you would complete it. Being an aspiring writer myself, I know how hard it can be to become dedicated in a story that you’ve already given up, and that I usually change a lot of my story when I come back to it after a break. What I’m about to say might sound manipulative, and flattering, and especially exaggerated, but for me: its the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I have found two HP fanfictions that I feel are actually good - and do JK Rowling’s books justice. Two, out of millions of fanfictions, that are good enough for my high standards. In case you can’t already tell, The Sands of Destiny is one of those two. This is not the first fanfiction, HP or not, that I have read that is not completed, but this is the first - the absolute first - that I have commented on begging the author to continue it. I doubt I will ever comment on this story again - commenting is not usually not my forte, since my comments are always way too long - whether you continue the story or not, so don’t expect to hear from me ever again. If you do finish the story, however, know that somewhere in the world, there will be a little girl - a great Harry Potter fan - who is in her room, laying on her bed, reading chapter 24 of The Sands of Destiny. She will be sprawled out on the huge bed she shares with her sister, her feet in the air and The Sands of Destiny in her hands. She is smiling.
I'm in here chapter 23 . 6/3
I love everything about your fic. From the angst, the laughs, and seeing every character go through his or her development is amazing. I'm kinda bummed it left on a cliff hanger lol, but I'm really hoping you come back to this sometime in the near future. I'd love to read how this will all end :)
sunshine.katz chapter 23 . 5/11
Oh, that is an unbelievable cliffhanger! I'm worried about Regulus, Sirius and the Potters ... I also love the friendship that's developed between Hermione and Sirius, and with Lily and Severus too. I've really enjoyed binge reading this fic and I'm hoping you'll be inspired to return to this some day :) In the meantime, thanks for sharing!
sunshine.katz chapter 22 . 5/11
Lily is the best. Glad that she's now in the loop with everything. And oh, that reveal about Hermione's new want!
sunshine.katz chapter 21 . 5/11
The cave experience was intense and not what I expected. I wonder, could the locket have been destroyed at the same time as the Inferi? They're doing well in locating the Horcruxes though.
sunshine.katz chapter 18 . 5/11
Hermione STILL preaching about S.P.E.W. in a different era is just perfect, while Severus and Sirius working together researching is all kinds of awesome. I like that the prophecy has changed and that it wasn't made to Dumbledore ... some big changes are occurring in this timeline.
sunshine.katz chapter 12 . 5/11
I'm of two minds about Hermione asking Scabior for help with the Fiendfyre curse. On the one hand, it's a method that works to destroy Horcruxes but on the other, now there's a very real risk that Voldemort will become aware of her and her knowledge. Not to mention, her use of Fiendfyre to destroy something - even if Scabior doesn't know exactly what that something is. Loving the story though! (Even if Sirius and James have a LONG way to go.)
sunshine.katz chapter 10 . 5/11
It's so rare to find a time travel fic where Peter actually changes (or has the potential to do so). Love the bravery that he displayed and his decision to not just blindly follow after Sirius - hope this holds true to the end.
Classy Lady3 chapter 23 . 4/25
I love this story! You're an amazing writer and storyteller and I hope you update again one day (soon)
Pysco-babydoll chapter 23 . 3/31
Please don't leave us hanging
smac3993 chapter 23 . 3/12
I know it has been a few years but if you came back and finished this, I would be stoked!
I started reading your fanfiction yesterday and fell in love with it right away. The way you write the characters, their evolution and interactions, is amazing, I feel it never sways too far from the original universe! I'm usually not a big fan of time travelling fanfictions but this, THIS, is something else. The storyline is smooth and never too much, it's also nice to see Hermione as the Chose One because damn it, she's always deserved more credit. You can imagine my despair when I realised it wasn't finished and probably never would be considering the last update... One can hope... In the mean time, I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this :)
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »