Reviews for Sands of Destiny
MareAlba chapter 1 . 5/25
I've been meaning to read this for the past few months but I haven't been in a hp mood until lately but woah it was so good. This was so well written and the characterization and relationship dynamics are *mwah*. Can't wait to read more!
junie chapter 27 . 5/22
in response to your author's note, i feel the same! i could ship hermione with remus sirius severus regulus literally even some death eaters if the characterization and dynamic is right. currently in a james/hermione phase after reading storms of yesterday by shayalonnie but i can hardly find good fics for them so im just having a time travel readathon instead. hermione is just perfect and i think every man should be in love with her so
junie chapter 24 . 5/22
oh thank god he kissed her again ive been waiting desperately. and woo the stakes are high i love it
junie chapter 21 . 5/22
regulus sirius and hermione partners in crime im in heaven. so wonderful. i missed severus tho! and omg if she gets a new wand and it's harry's phoenix feather one ill scream
junie chapter 16 . 5/22
1. hermione putting out fiendfyre oh my if the death eaters saw her do it and now know who can control it voldy might suspect something...
2. the prophecy! oh lord if a death eater overheard THAT...
3. i find it funny that they never use muffliato feel like it could save them some grief
junie chapter 14 . 5/21
i would DIE for regulus severus and remus. and im so excited that hermione got straight Os she deserved it.
junie chapter 13 . 5/21
severus snape was born to be a spy oh i love him. regulus still my fav character tho hes just so funny
junie chapter 12 . 5/21
YEAHHH SHE DID FIENDFYRE AND DESTROYED IT I LOVE HER
junie chapter 11 . 5/21
im actually glad severus was the first to know because i trust his mind to keep the information guarded and i think he'd be a useful ally! and i need her to master fiendfyre because that horcrux makes me nervous!
junie chapter 10 . 5/21
me shipping hermione with severus LMAOOO oops. AND BABY PETER HES DOING SO GOOD AWW I THINK I LOVE HIM. also i need that bloody horcrux destroyed already. and im intrigued by how her first meeting with avery will go when it happens.
junie chapter 9 . 5/21
the way i like regulus more than i like sirius. he's just so interesting and smart and funny. my fav character thus far. also a big fan of severus. and remus.
junie chapter 8 . 5/21
oh dear. i dont know if i want sirius to know yet im gonna faint
junie chapter 6 . 5/21
her hugging severus desperately because she just wants to save him so badly almost teared up! SO HAPPY reg is here now too he is so interesting i love his characterization.
junie chapter 4 . 5/21
1. i love that hermione ignored them for weeks. women who hold men accountable for their actions!
2. that was a CUTE first kiss. sirius is so funny.
3. im glad hermione went off about how ridiculous it was to just categorize an entire house as evil! a perfect smart woman. if only she could've told him how his precious gryffindor peter becomes a death eater and that severus snape is a hero! that would show him!
4. i do love what she does for peter tho and hope that she helps him stay on the good path! and hope she saves reg too actually thats her future brother in law after all!
junie chapter 3 . 5/21
1. hermione and snape are so! love them so bad!
2. I LOVE WHEN HERMIONE BECOMES AN ANIMAGUS OH IM GONNA SQUEAL