Reviews for And The Winner Is
YurumiNotto chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Yes, what a dream it would be.

I wish this is how it goes after Hisoka won the poker game against Muraki.
XxShota-FujoshixX chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
... Well, since you said that I'm reviewing, GOOD I LIKED IT!
anna may chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wow... Just wow. Can I have my hot smexy yaoi-filled dream now? JK i have actual coments for you. I loved your use of Hisoka's hating to be treayed like a kid. It's a great subject that nobody seems to use. Overall great, especially where you described thier eyes as emrald and amethyst. I know this lacks any and all organization but my brain never works right after I have a super yaoi fangirl moment. oh no it's happening again...*Fangasms and giggles like a school girl*
fionamoto chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was certainly steamy and sexy, one of the best! XD You did an amazing job! :D
DawnSister chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Oh yeah. Having just watched this episode and wondering why Hisoka didn't claim the prize on offer this is the perfect ending to that particular scene.

So well written I forgot I was actually reading and thought I was watching it. You must love the Anime as much as me.

Thanks for this it was great,

DS
MonochromeFox chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I want to dream that happy dream! :P

Awww I could imagine Hisoka's face the whole time! :3 I liked this a lot! It really was a good bedtime story. (or very early morning story. :P It's 3:30)

I'm going off to bed now to dream of this fic! Thanks for this! *throws confetti and cookies*

Oyesumi! B3
XxHannyaUchihaxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Omg, that was amazing I have been DYING to read this brilliant pairing I love how you captured Hisoka's attitude and Tsuzuki's brilliant idiocy It was a GREAT story and it kept me hooked the whole time :)
Yumi Hinasaki chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHH That was really hot!
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
*massive nosebleed* That was so hot! TsuSoka sex scenes are always the best and yours is now one of my favorites. Fabulous job! *stuffs nose with tissues*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yessss! Finally someone has hisoka claim his prize!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Yessss! Finally someone has hisoka claim his prize!