Reviews for Winter's Soul
Debbie93 chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I like it...please update... :)
clj667 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Sad to see this unfinished. I really liked the way it was going. Hope you might come back to it.
saint21 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I love stories where Bella is a cat it suits her better tan being a wolf I think. Please update soon
kira66 chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Omg! Is there going to be more? I so hope so cause this is great!
Turn.Me.On chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I am absolutely LOVING this story! It is very different. I hope you get the chance to update it soon because I would love to see what happens next and how the training goes. Keep up the awesome work on the story :)
tanamashu chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I have really enjoyed this story and I hope you
Have not given up on it.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is an amazing idea. Using Jane Lindskold's idea and making it ur own to absolutely brilliant.
Lunamagi chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
please make more :3
SOS9494 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Awesome :-)
GazerBlitz chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Nice... I feel so bad for Bella though... But, this makes me want to read the rest of the fic even more. Continue andupdate soon please :)
ladygoddess8 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Great fanfic.
HowlingWolf chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Plz update soon... This story is different than others... Different in a very good way )
just.a.dreamer.named.jay chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
I love it! cant wait for more 3
NANA100 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
this syory is awsome pleas continue the good work.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This is amazing! The tribe abduction all it's facets are amazing, the creatures you created are absolutely astounding, and the writing style and plot and interaction between characters speaks volumes of your talent as a story teller.

I (can't stinken spell "thourally" *mumbles darkly*) enjoy the long-winded author's notes and how you use them to clarify what we ourselves as readers cannot pick out of the story ourselves without direction.

In all, this is an amazing story and I cannot wait until the next chapter us out. Please don't keep me waiting.