Reviews for Dulce
DarkinocensDLT chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Waaa, is very cute, please continued.
luvkuramabotan chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
lovely story! Funny, cute...pls update for ending
Anouk Chizatz chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
For the past year I had been looking for your story and I found it again last week and I took the courtesy to re-read again. After all this time one question lingers on my mind, "Why would you leave this beautiful fic undone? Even though you promised in chapter 5 that this fic has an end." I'm disappointed. I really hope that you come back and finish this story. Cause it's not only me but a lot other people seem to be waiting for the end. So don''t leave it unfinished. As a writer you have the right to keep your readers in the dark. But you must not disappoint them either. A few more chapters Girl. You can do it! (Still hoping that you return and finish it)

Anouk
Higanbana.4 chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
so cute.
gj christia mayos chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
i've been always waiting for the next chapter...i kept on going back to this site checking whether it has been updated cause this one's my favorite out of all the other fics out there...ever since i read this fic 4 years ago(2007)...hey Miss Diana-jae, u still out there? please please please update this story...i truly, really like it...pretty please...?
gj christia mayos chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Anouk Chizatz chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
i loved ur fanfic i'm looking forward for ur next update i loved how u make kurama sound so cheesy loved ur story so pretty pls update soon 3

regards

anouk
Smexy Kitten chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
This is such an entertaining story! I love the plot development and the way you have Kurama's and Botan's personalities is so amusing; they mix so well together. I know its been a long time, but I hope that you will continue this great fic! :)
Moon Prynces chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Ok, I feel slightly ridiculous about this after realizing I had once reviewed this story, chapter 6 in fact. So I know you might think I'll be someone who's going to beg for you to complete the story or something...

But the truth is I was sitting around here and procrastinating because I didn't want to study for this exam and I was recalling fanfics on my fav list and how they meant so much to me and some of them, just reading them or even remembering them gave me that bubbly, ohmygodohmygodohmygod, happy feeling.

Even after having read and added this story to my fav list about three years ago it still left such a great impression on me. So I reread it again last night and I still think 'wow'. It was the way you created Shuuichi's character and the relationship between him and Botan. I adore the nicknames and terms of endearment he uses on her as if they've known each other for a lifetime already. It just seems like something so cute and sweet and I wish I were her for a bit, you know?

And the end of chapter six made my heart expand. There was something about it that touched me and I wish people were anywhere near as thoughtful in real life as we make them out to be in fiction.

Anyway I just wanted to tell you how much I love this fanfic, even though I read it knowing it was unfinished and would most likely remain that way. It was worth the read and it makes my day when I do reread it. Even if I won't see an ending, it was the storyline and characters that keep my hooked.

I don't know how many more words I can say when they're all the same! Alright, ciao!

xoxo
dela490 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
HELLO. I just read your story and I love it. So please update soon because I can see that it makes six years that you've not updated and I want to know the end of it. So update soon please. You owe it to all your fans.
ConsistanceComte chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Nice stoty plotline. I can't type halfway a story without mix up. Nice job! but you have a lot of unfinished story lately. you should really finish a few before starting a new one. (or pile up the files)

Anyway Well done!
kubo chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
rofl im only on the 3rd chappie good story im finishing reading it after this post and im sorry but peachy cool hilarious and i like the whole idea of the story very kawaai
hatori's-flower chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
i like it when is the next chapter
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 6 . 3/15/2006
wow . . . i really LOVE! your story! but WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? well, you better come back soon and update! jk jk . . . but please come back . . . this story's super good. and its so cool how you Kurama said her eyes are summer! cries. well, see you and keep up the good work. and update! :)
Kuon chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Hey, are you going to update the story? I wish you would.