Reviews for Beckoning
Ever Since That Day chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I'm sure you've heard this before, but I can't read your story. You need to insert some paragraphs. I know it can be hard when you're uploading on mobile or just not paying attention during the upload because fanfiction deletes paragraphs, but it makes your story almost impossible to read.

Hopefully your future work will get some upgrades and I'll be able to look into it more. (Maybe it already has. This story is pretty old.)
Vamptoria chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
This is very good. Your story had me in suspense the whole time.
amber.lincoln3 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
:D !
RasenganFin chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Love your Beetlejuice stories
Agentofchaos101 chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
I loved this story! It was absolutely fantastic! Beetlejuice is spot on and so is Lydia! This was just hilarious and really very sweet. On to the sequel! :)
ame-ga-korobu chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I want to read this. I really do...but you need to create some paragraphs here. Proper ones. It's REALLY difficult to sort through when it's in a huge chunk like this.
Mewkey chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Well done...I've thoroughly enjoyed this!
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
Dis a made me laugh and a smile! :D
Anne Oying chapter 14 . 10/2/2011
I love this fic! It's so funny and awesome - Betelgeuse is hilariously in-character.

My only complaint is that it's kind of hard to read when it's just writen in a big block. You should try and space it all out into smaller paragraphs in the future, it just makes it look nicer, and much easier to read :)

Can't wait for the sequal
that1weirdkid chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
Sequel?

Sequel?

SEQUEL?

*WAITS EAGERLY*
that1weirdkid chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
Is there any particular reason this entire chapter is bolded and underlined, and the majority of it is italicized?

If not.. please fix it. It's rather difficult to read.
Nic Coay chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
This was really good. Betelgeuse/Lydia isn't always done very believably, but you actually did a pretty good job and I'm really liking this. Can't wait for the sequel.
Seasammy13 chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
love this story. Glad I'm no the only one who likes this pairing. I fu could do a sequel to them getting out of Limbo and having everyone reaction to Beej's newfound feelings that would be great:)
RKF22 chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
great story cant wait for the sequel
RKF22 chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
great update keep up the great work