Reviews for Shatter
CITigerfan chapter 9 . 5/14/2016
Just revisited your story. It's one of my all time favorites. So very well written and true to character. I just love it! Thanks for sharing!
feli3 chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Just discovered this story and found it very entertaining. Thank you for sharing.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I did the Snoopy dance when I saw your post. I so enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing, you did a fantastic job! Hope your life settles own and graduate school goes well. Good luck and God bless.
donna14 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
This was such a fantastic story. It was very well done! Definately one of my favorites! Thank you!
donna14 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
Yeah! This chapter was AWESOME, FANTASTIC, HOT! This is such a great story, please, please update soon!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
WOW! My cheeks are a little flushed. As soon as I calm down, I'm gonna' read it again. Oh why couldn't you have written for the show! Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. I was so angry at Chris after " obsession" . Give him some plausible rational for his behavior and get these two together for good! Thanks for writing. I look forward to the next one!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Nicely done
C.I.TigerFan chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
You have a fine way with words. You leave just enough to the imagination. You paint a brilliant picture with your words. I am impressed by your ability to capture the essence of each and every character throufpgh conversation.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I'm gonna' go with " good" very good in fact!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Yes, it would be nice forvsomething good to happen to them and to the town. I really enjoyed this episode too, but sadly, the writers missed their opportunity yetbagain to move the relationship along. Thank goodness we have you for that!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Another fantastic chapter. I love your characterization. These two are quite a romantic pair the way that you write them! Moving on to the next chpt!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
I loved the kiss and how they weren't sorry it happened. I also love how you write these two. It makes me miss these two even more. I sure wish the series lasted long enough to see what could have become of these two if anything did. I still wish there were more stories and fans of these two. I really have no idea why there aren't. Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
I don't know how but I have totally for some reason forgotten about this story. Anyways I absolutely loved this chapter and off to read the next one.
chyron girl chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it - a great treat in my inbox after a long day. You have a good take on how the characters would act. Thanks! Looking forward to more.
Mary Larabee chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
And it is time for chapter 7! It's been quite some time since I saw all episodes of M7, now I can't remember the one where Josiah attacked Mary! 0.o However, this was again wonderful piece of work, your writing is awesome!

Okay, go on, put a shawl on her shoulders. Don't move your arms! Chris Larabee, don't move your arms! Aaarrrggghhh, where is that Buck when you need him?

This man keeps me wanna crawl into a computer/TV and just give him a little push toward Mary!

But, by the end of the chapter, I calmed down. They care so much for each other, I am smiling from ear to ear, you should see me now, hahaha!

I can't wait for the next chapter. I know that The Obsession is going to happen. I do wonder how will that look like. Mary and Chris became so close until that Ella person came back. That letter and a photo created a huge ice wall between Chris and Mary again. And this time, it is only Mr. Larabee's fault. I will never forget Mary's look when she saw the photo. :((((

Please, hurry up with the next chapter! :)