Reviews for Naruto a new twist
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 2/21
The end of the chapters are maddening... but still a good story.
SageModeSasuke chapter 11 . 2/21
This chapter was hilarious.
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 2/21
Awesome!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 2/21
Awesome story thus far.
marquis.shax chapter 61 . 12/11/2014
Did you purposefully misspell names or did you just not care? I mean seriously it's starting to bug me that you keep saying Tsuma and Inochi instead of Tsume and Inoichi lol
marquis.shax chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
pfft you call cleaning sewers a horrible punishment for Gato? You should've had Shisui cast a genjutsu on him so all he can seeis Gai and Lee using their horrible sunset genjutsu (that would be truly terrifying) lol
August Smith chapter 62 . 10/9/2014
Ripping off the dick is a little harsh for an unwanted kiss on the lips with no further assault of any kind, plus he did get gentle fisted for it. Maybe Neji will thousand years of pain him with a gentle "fist" up is butthole over and over again til he passes out and afterwards he'll have permanent prostate problems causing him to have to pee 30 times a day and it being painful each time.
August Smith chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
You should explain how a simple jutsu seal placed on the curse seal can give Sasuke so much protection...it seems overpowered. Even all the damage would be fine but why does it also give him the higher sharingan? With no 30 hours awake or no friend killing?
August Smith chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
I don't remember reading about Hanna being one of the survivors of Orochimaru's experiment with the Mokuutan in your story. If this is the first time it's brought up you might want to change that slightly so that it doesn't feel like you are just injecting plot twists for the hell of it like M. Night Shamalan.
August Smith chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
100 miles is a bit far for the Byakugen to see I think...that's over 160 kilometers...isn't that too much? If the Byakugen could see that far, then it would only take a single Hyuuga at the center of the leaf village with the Byakugen on, rotating the guard so that someone could be there 24/7...and then the leaf could never be attacked by anyone, EVER. I mean the Byakugen sees everything, and even if 100 miles is a lot of info to cover, you could just put 4 Hyuuga in the center and have each one of them cover a 90 degree arc...maybe that was just a typo because it would take them a very long time to cover 100 miles to get to the tags. I'm not exactly sure how far away they were in the manga but I'm pretty sure they were not 100 miles away from the cave. I could be wrong though, so please remember that I enjoy the story and I'm just leaving reviews to feed Shinato!
August Smith chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
Another great chapter. I feel bad not listing all the things I liked with all the things I thought were mistakes, but basically if I don't complain about it then I liked it. For the constructive criticism part, try to add some thoughts to the characters after they make their statements. It was cool when Hinata threatened Sakura to not say anything else as Naruto got angry while they pursued Gaara's attackers, but make sure to but into words exactly why Hinata was thinking this way. It is easy to infer that she wants to protect Naruto and keep him calm and collected for the battle ahead, but it also doesn't hurt (and it will also increase your word count which means more readers!) to explain the thoughts going through the character's heads that make them say the things they say. I hope this helps future you with your review transplants! (I still love that mechanic!)
August Smith chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
Many of your jutsu names are either misspelled or spelled differently throughout the story even though they are the same jutsu. It's easiest to just look them up on wikipedia or something. It's not a big deal but sometimes I can't tell if you are referring to a jutsu we already know or a new jutsu entirely.