Reviews for At the Jasmine Dragon
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 46 . 3/30/2014
i know you haven't updated in a year but i love this story and i was wondering if any updates were coming?
peter pan's horcrux chapter 46 . 3/28/2014
I know you haven't updates this for a year now, but I just wanted to say that this story is cute as - it's so rare to find a story of BOTH of my OTPs (Tokka and Zutara) and I actually enjoyed the AU setting. I liked the balance of angst and fluff and romance, too! Sad you left us on a bit of a cliffie there tho, but I still really enjoyed reading this :)
Guest chapter 43 . 3/26/2014
Arrrg ! Sokka is killing me ! Just date her already !
Awesome story, please keep posting :)
xcaliber234 chapter 46 . 2/17/2014
I like it how despite being set in a completely different world you still keep up with themes and quotes from the series, looking good and I hope to see more soon.

-xcaliber234
xcaliber234 chapter 36 . 2/17/2014
I'm enjoying this story, it's nice to read something like this every once and a while, can't wait to read the rest!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 46 . 11/21/2013
This is amazing! Continue, please.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
i love this fic! is there any updates coming soon?
FireEdge chapter 46 . 5/6/2013
Yaaaay for a AtJD update! And also yay for me finally getting around to reading it and reviewing!

Poor Katara... I feel for her. Have definitely been in that kind of situation and it feels terrible and so frustrating.

Either way, I am definitely super excited to see what happens next! I sense tension... and dramatic tension is always a good read... I'm curious to see how this will play out in the further future as well, when Zuko gets more and more involved with the weapons manufacturing...

Sorry, this is a super fail review, but I'm rather brain dead, haha... But I am very happy for the birthday update :)
P.O.J.A chapter 46 . 4/23/2013
Damn Zuko, why'd you have to go into emo mode again *sigh* Ugh, he needs to start listening to his friends advice more and stop mulling so hard about "honour" before he loses more than that. I'm surprised but not quite that Toph is still toting such bitter feelings since leaving from their vacation. It is interesting to see how things will also develop between her and Sokka in later chapters. Quite a unique but fitting thing to have him study Mechanical Engineering.

Love the feels in this chapter Inali, you really got the ball started again with this addition. Looking forward to the connecting chapter to this, and also looking out for any more Azula cameos again lol! Great job as always.

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A :)
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 46 . 4/21/2013
Ooooooh, nice
vienx.001 chapter 46 . 4/14/2013
yay update i m glad u continue..
i focus to tokka but the others is okay..
keep update
HugglesXKitten chapter 46 . 4/13/2013
This chapter was sad, but I'm happy that you showed Sokka's serious side. He's smarter than he lets on! Somehow I prefer the Angie/Aang, and Toph/Sokka chapters to the ones with Katara and Zuko. Go figure.
Anoymous136 chapter 46 . 4/13/2013
Noooooooooo! Listen to Katara!
LavenderHillLove chapter 46 . 4/13/2013
Awesome chapter. Update soon!
Ruby of Raven chapter 46 . 4/13/2013
Katara, No! Don't be like that!
Update! I have to see what Katara and Zuko are going to do to solve this.