Reviews for McGee's Trudy
thosefourlittleletters chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I just have to say I absolutly loved Monk amd I think my family has all the seasons in our entertainment center at first when I saw this I was like that sounds sad but then I saw it was a crossover with Monk and NCIS and I had to read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I love your continue
writers cog chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
The one thing I don't get is that was it Kate that you were on about or a person before-hand. If am on the money with the second guess, you don't need to get to me
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Ok, please update soon, need to know that Tim is safe and then let's solve his wife's murder by the creepy guy. And what happened to him, is he in custody still or did they have to let him go since Tim took off and there was no evidence?
Dervish chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Good job thus far! Please continue :D
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Poor McGee. I hope he gets the killer for his wife soon. Kick that guys butt McGee!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
What a wonderful story...any chance you'll be able to finish this someday? Please?
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Good chapter
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Cool
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh this is so awesome
jony265 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This chapter is INCREDIBLE and Ch. 2 & # are also incredible! you are a fantastic writer and I sincerely hope you find the time to finish the episode! I hope it's ok to call it that because imho this should be turned into an episode...WOW is the one word I can use to dscribe it and thank-you is the other!

signed, A big FAN
LikeAFirework chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Whoa!This is a greats story!Please Please review! PS It won't let design in:-(
MaeganM.0816 chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Good job! Expect, jimmys death is beofre he was born...
Detective Anderson chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I love this story! Great job! :D
CosaBella chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
I love It ! and i don't usally watch monk!