Reviews for Without Instructions
Please finish this story. It's very good, and you've left me hanging!
ajmjr24 chapter 30 . 8/8
I just finished rewatching MSCL for the first time since MTV aired it daily all through high school. The devestation of it being cancelled and no real closure was as real today as it was back then. I am so glad I found some fanfic to fill that void. You really have a great grasp of the characters. I am enjoying this so much. But you have to finish. I don't think my heart can bare another unfinished story. Great job.
lizzie1283 chapter 30 . 7/6
Great surprise to see an update! Loved reading about what Sharon and Shane are up to ... hope to find out what Angela thinks about it ;)
jnc420 chapter 30 . 6/29
Ha ha ha. Knew that was coming. Love the way this story is progressing. Thanks for the update
GermanGuest chapter 30 . 6/27
Like it a lot :) So great that you still continue this story! Can't wait for the next chapter. I really like your writing. And it now becomes even more exciting!
Lov2-Travel chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
I keep hoping you'll finish this lovely little story ...
Guest chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
Please please please continue this story. Best fan fic l have read on MSCL. I am dying... Thank you!
lizzie1283 chapter 29 . 7/4/2014
I just discovered mscl fanfic after rewatching the show, and love your writing! Very true to the characters. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
This was amazing. I'm a huge fan of my so called life and this is perfection. Every bit of it. I only wish there was more Ricky! Please keep writing I see that it's been over a month since you've updated but I feel like I will die if you don't continue this story! It's like having a second season.
pansyass chapter 29 . 5/7/2014
2 new chapters, what a treat. so happy to see you back on the board. love how your jordan and angela are together, and patti as well. i think you do sharon quite well too. keep writing!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Thanks for continuing...can't wait to see where this goes!
isadomi chapter 29 . 4/26/2014
I like your story, can't wait for another update
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
I'm confused, last chapter didn't read like oral. Does Angela not know what is meant by "going down"? And does Sharon say "Hallie" and not "Callie" b/c she doesn't know, or is that a mistake?
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
FYI the show is based outside of Pittsburgh, not Philadelphia.
Faybian chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
Wondering what the surprise is! So glad this story is continuing :-)