Reviews for Without Instructions
spacegrrl98 chapter 30 . 3/22

I don't know if you're still writing, but I just came across your MSCL chapters and I totally binge read them all. This is my first time ever reading any kind of fan fiction. Thank you so much for writing these chapters, it was so satisfying! I see it was originally published back in 2011 but I was wondering if you would consider continuing the story? I think Brian is such an interesting character. I would like to see what happens in his world. I always imagined that he would get with Angela and prove to be an incredible lover. Maybe on a "break" from Jordan and then she would inevitably crush his heart when she returns to Jordan. I don't know... But I would love to see more of something happen between Brian and Angela. Would you consider writing more even after all these years?

Chryssa chapter 30 . 3/4
I wonder if it's insecurity or honest disinterest making Sharon keep him at arms' length. I hope Shane can wear her down.

I've really enjoyed this and am hoping it doesn't end up an abandoned WIP like so many others, especially in this fandom. Thanks for sharing it!
Chryssa chapter 29 . 3/4
Uhhh... Jordan went down on her? I either missed something or Angela's confusing fingers with a tongue. Lol.

I'm excited for the surprise!
Chryssa chapter 28 . 3/4
I'm kind of in love with the Patty/Jordan dynamic.
Chryssa chapter 27 . 3/4
Okay, Tino is giving me the creeps. Almost seems like some mafia don. Lol. I'm guessing he's involved in a lot of illegal ventures.

I liked the convo with Shane. I'm glad Jordan has one close friend.
Chryssa chapter 26 . 3/4
Okay, I really love Shane, both as a character and a love interest for Sharon.
Chryssa chapter 25 . 3/4
Aww. I love the sweet chapters like this. Jordan has a wisdom that shouldn't be unappreciated or underestimated. There's a lot to be said for someone who has been taught some very harsh life lessons but hasn't let it make them into an ugly person.
Chryssa chapter 24 . 3/4
I was wondering how long it'd be until Graham moved out. Marriages fail, people grow apart - it sucks, but things happen. That part doesn't bother me. It does, however, make me want to dropkick him into next week for ignoring his kids for so long and then basically abandoning them.

It was really sweet how Jordan wanted to protect her.
Chryssa chapter 23 . 3/4
Poor Sharon. I hope Shane can boost her spirits.

Why the hell didn't Patty have Kyle arrested? A big football player shoves my daughter, you better believe I'd have him locked up.

I'm confused as to how/when Jordan ended up in Angela's room.
Chryssa chapter 22 . 3/4
Not a miscarriage? Yikes, that opens up potentially scarier possibilities.

It's weird, of all the characters, Angela is the only one I find myself consistently annoyed/irritated with. Even Brian and Patty are annoying me less, which is just bizarre. Angela just seems to be becoming more and more judgmental. It's nothing overt, and maybe it's just me, but it's really starting to bug me. For someone so sheltered and naive it's even more grating to see her almost looking down on others when she has no experience with which to base that judgment from.
Chryssa chapter 21 . 3/4
Poor Sharon. I'm guessing some combination of grief and guilt is on the horizon post-miscarriage. I do like Shane and that potential pairing.
Chryssa chapter 20 . 3/4
Wonder why Patty is loosening up so much? Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm guessing there's a not so great Graham reason.

Jordan (Jared) singing still makes me swoon.
Chryssa chapter 19 . 3/4
Glad Jordan gave Angela that assurance and vice versa. They're getting much better at communicating.
Chryssa chapter 18 . 3/4
You're so right that the show would've dealt with teen pregnancy, and I think it actually would've been Sharon. I don't get why anyone reading this would take issue with it. Did they even watch the show? Lol.

I like this melding of the groups!
Chryssa chapter 17 . 3/4
I gotta say, I so love how you write Rayanne. You have her craziness down so well!