Reviews for Just Gesticulating, My Dear
mspstar97 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is really cute and well-written. Keep it up!
mikki105 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I'm currently reading your fanfiction Just Gesticulating, My Dear, and I have two words for you: WRITE MORE! I really like the story, especially because I ship Dom/Teddy. Plus, the writing flows very nicely, and you love to suprise everyone with the sudden turn of events. Just one little thing to critize- Lucy and Fred are cousins. Lucy is the daughter of Percy and Audrey, and Fred is the son of George and Angelina. Lastly, please write more!
Morghen chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
OMM, GO DOM! Staking her claim, indeed! When I first read Question 2, I assumed that Teddy would end up slapping her arse, but I loved that Dom was the one to do it!

The pairing mentions were great, too! LouisHugo, LucyFreddie, VicNev, etc etc! Oh, and I was excited to see that Alethea was in this one! I remember her from one of your older fic. And obviously, Rose and Scor were bickering 'cause he was eying dear Lorcan.

'"So you're really going to be making wands?" Teddy asked.

"Yes, I am, and I'd appreciate no awful puns, thank you very much."'

All I could think about was your Jamdy sundae slash fic, LOL!

Great second chapter! I'm really excited for the next chapter!

Morghen chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I'm not a huge TeddyDom fan, but this is making me rethink that! They seem to have a lot more chemistry in this fic than they usually do when other people write them... You can make me like any pairing, I think, haha!

I really liked the "What the gesture means" theme. It's a really good idea! Kinda like the Remmius one, but with a different theme thingy. _

Oh my Merlin, Teddy is such a flirt! Your characterization of him is sooo good! I can understand why Dom would get butterflies and squeak girlishly, lol!

I can't wait to see where you go with this! It's a fantastic start!

lowi chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Loved this chapter, mew! :3 it was really affordable, especially the end! X3

Teddy are gorgeous, you write him so good!

And I loved how all the nextgen kids were gathered, it was awesome!

Lilsander? &hearts &hearts &hearts

Well, fantastic chapter, can't wait for more! ;D
BlueMango chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Yes! I love this chapter. And where is Lorcan when you need him, lol! I love this couple and their awkwardness, you need to do more! Update! Love the quick updates~
BlueMango chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
WEEEE! Thanks so much! I really love this couple. I liked how you used the question and answer. Their instant chemistry was great, moving things along nice. I can't wait to read the other parts! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! UPDATE! And-again-thanks.
lowi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh, I can't wait for chapter two! This was a very promising start, really amazing! Your teddy &hearts