Reviews for Just Gesticulating, My Dear
mspstar97 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
This is really cute and well-written. Keep it up!
mikki105 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I'm currently reading your fanfiction Just Gesticulating, My Dear, and I have two words for you: WRITE MORE! I really like the story, especially because I ship Dom/Teddy. Plus, the writing flows very nicely, and you love to suprise everyone with the sudden turn of events. Just one little thing to critize- Lucy and Fred are cousins. Lucy is the daughter of Percy and Audrey, and Fred is the son of George and Angelina. Lastly, please write more!
Morghen chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
OMM, GO DOM! Staking her claim, indeed! When I first read Question 2, I assumed that Teddy would end up slapping her arse, but I loved that Dom was the one to do it!

XD

The pairing mentions were great, too! LouisHugo, LucyFreddie, VicNev, etc etc! Oh, and I was excited to see that Alethea was in this one! I remember her from one of your older fic. And obviously, Rose and Scor were bickering 'cause he was eying dear Lorcan.

:D

'"So you're really going to be making wands?" Teddy asked.

"Yes, I am, and I'd appreciate no awful puns, thank you very much."'

All I could think about was your Jamdy sundae slash fic, LOL!

;D

Great second chapter! I'm really excited for the next chapter!

-Morghen
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I'm not a huge TeddyDom fan, but this is making me rethink that! They seem to have a lot more chemistry in this fic than they usually do when other people write them... You can make me like any pairing, I think, haha!

:D

I really liked the "What the gesture means" theme. It's a really good idea! Kinda like the Remmius one, but with a different theme thingy. _

Oh my Merlin, Teddy is such a flirt! Your characterization of him is sooo good! I can understand why Dom would get butterflies and squeak girlishly, lol!

XD

I can't wait to see where you go with this! It's a fantastic start!

-Morghen
lowi chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Loved this chapter, mew! :3 it was really affordable, especially the end! X3

Teddy are gorgeous, you write him so good!

And I loved how all the nextgen kids were gathered, it was awesome!

Lilsander? &hearts &hearts &hearts

Well, fantastic chapter, can't wait for more! ;D
BlueMango chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Yes! I love this chapter. And where is Lorcan when you need him, lol! I love this couple and their awkwardness, you need to do more! Update! Love the quick updates
BlueMango chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
WEEEE! Thanks so much! I really love this couple. I liked how you used the question and answer. Their instant chemistry was great, moving things along nice. I can't wait to read the other parts! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! UPDATE! And-again-thanks.
lowi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh, I can't wait for chapter two! This was a very promising start, really amazing! Your teddy &hearts