Reviews for The Door of Souls
Pirotessa chapter 19 . 3/21
Oooh Poison, what a pity you don't continue this story! Well I understand that life is not easy and that you really must be very busy but your fic is one of those that really needs to be finished! I am no fan of Dissidia because I haven't played it but since I started reading this story of yours I can't stop thinking about it! Please, please do finish it! Even if you only post a chapter a year. My best regards and good luck with your life!
Pirotessa chapter 16 . 3/20
This story is truely addictive. I just can't stop reading...
It's so well written and the plot is awsome. I know I'm repetitive but I can't help it! Good job! As for the story, there is only some chapters left. Are they really going to make it or will the end be their downfall. Ahhh, this is killing me! As for the couple, Kain and Lightning, they are so similar. Both have dificulties in expresing their feelings, both are strong but scared as well, both were filled with anger mostly at themselves and I like the way their relationship evolve in this story. As for Yuna and Laguna, I also liked the similarities you wrote of Yuna's father with Laguna and how she end up cheering him up after he knew the truth of his son. I see you placed them in the friendzone but I really think they should end up together. Although Yuna loves Tidus, Laguna is just kind of an older version of him, I think! But anyway, story is yours! Just have to wait to see the end!
Pirotessa chapter 12 . 3/18
Yaaaay! Finally they've kissed! Even though they still think it's not right, they are meant to be together in this fic. As for the whole story, I truely think it's amazing, even though I get lost with some characters, dieties and gods whose backgrounds I don't know about. I have to check them up in Wikipedia.
Poor Kain, hope he gets better and as for Vaan and Tifa, their friendship is better than what Cloud and she had. Although Vaan is younger, I think they should end up together too! Only time will tell! Great chapter!
Pirotessa chapter 11 . 3/18
Finally! Finally they are all together! This is just an amazing fic! After all they have been through they need a little relax and recovery. Also a little fluff! Laguna and Yuna are so cute! What will happen to Lightning and Kain? Are they going to accept the feelings they have for each other? Is Tifa's and Vaan's friendship going to evolve to something else? Can't wait to see! I have an inkling feeling that Tifa confused her crystal with Vaan's when she gave it to Cid. Maybe I'm wrong...
Pirotessa chapter 9 . 3/17
Really love this fic! These last chapters have been so entertaining that I couldn't stop reading them. All characters, even those that I don't know their background much: Vaan, Kain, Lightning and Yuna, are really well done. I think their characterization has no flows and I like all of them. Even though they belong to diferent worlds, they are perfect together for this adventure and although the couples are kind of bizarre at forst they fit perfectly for each other! Nice job. Hope you update soon cause last time was almost four years ago. Don't quit this story!
Pirotessa chapter 7 . 3/16
What a tough ride for the characters in these two chapters. It was hellish and at the same time fantastic. I love how you explained the background of Cosmos and Caos. The idea that they are not really gods is cool! This story reminds me a little of The Maze Runner but I love it! Though everything more or less ended well in this chapter I think there is more angst to come. And by the way, I really liked it when Laguna was pushed to take a hard decision. He is really brave and a true leader. The YL is something I would love to see developed. I like the idea of them together! Well I'll stop rambling...till next chapter!
Pirotessa chapter 4 . 3/15
Loved this chapter as well! The plot is really good and I like that in the character of Aeris there are shades of grey and that not all is light in her world. I really really love Laguna in this fic. His comments and thoughts are too hilarious! And Kain and Lightning look good for each other. Can't wait to read what's next!
Pirotessa chapter 3 . 3/15
What's this?! This...this is just plain amazing! Your fic is such a great discovery. Although I haven't reviewed the first chapters I will review this story from now on. This is the first Dissidia fic I am willing to read to the end. Although I haven't played the game and some characters from recent final fantasy's are unknown to me, I really like it. I watched a video of the game to understand a little about the story before reading and I think you portray the characters quite well. I'm dying to know more of the plot and who the pairings are going to be (though maybe there are already hints). Laguna is just awsome. He is one of my favourite characters! Can't wait to see what's next. It's really intriguing.
erish d' salmon luver chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
Oh shiiiit cliffhangerrrr

Seriously, this one of the best fanfic I've ever read. The plot twist, the anguish -ooohh the anguissshh- I just love it! Even though I'm basically not a KainXLightning fans and more to KainXTifa lover, but I love all the pairing you put here. All the conflicts and unveiled secrets are so interesting to read, I just cannot stop myself to read and it's quite distracting my job, but I have no regrets :D

Since Tifa is actually my favorite character, it was kinda frustating for me, with whom do you pair her with? the biggest hint is with Vaan, but nothing to really conceal the attraction yet, and Tifa with Cid Raines are also sinfully, darkly delicious... And here I already thought Raines gonna take Tifa's mind away by kissing or something :p

Anyway, good job. It just like reading a saga novel, and a good one of that. I'm gonna waiting for the update as long as you need the time to find reason to update this story again... Cheers!
crelato chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
Without a doubt in my mind easily one of the best stories I've ever read in my entire. Congrats on the fantastic work and I hope all is well with you.
Snowy Moon chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
I can't believe I missed this for so long. I really captivated with how depth your characterization is, your complicated yet intriguing plot, general darkness, and of course subtlety of the character's relationship. (And... Kain/Lightning, THAT ship...)

... And undergoing Schedule Slip. The only flaw I found is that a rare update. That is alll. It's like nearly 8 months since your last notification. We readers are dying for the update. I don't want this magnificent piece to die.
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
cool story
denebtenoh chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Awesome chapter!
And aaaaawwww! this chapter was so sweet too! with Lightning confessing and they got their deserved time together! Loooved it!
denebtenoh chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Awesome chapter!
AAAhhh! Kains back! theyre together again!
Im really falling in love with your characters! the way you portray them is so awesome!
You know? Ive noticed you like to hurt Lightning too. Its a curious trait among Lightnings fans, you know? or at least among those who write about her: the best fanfics Ive read about Lightning show her bloodied and bathered, sometimes even on her knees. I just wonder why...
denebtenoh chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved Kains story and battle!
Though theres something I lost: did Lightning really kissed him? or it was just his imagination?