Reviews for The Door of Souls
irish d' salmon luver chapter 19 . 8/20
Oh shiiiit cliffhangerrrr

Seriously, this one of the best fanfic I've ever read. The plot twist, the anguish -ooohh the anguissshh- I just love it! Even though I'm basically not a KainXLightning fans and more to KainXTifa lover, but I love all the pairing you put here. All the conflicts and unveiled secrets are so interesting to read, I just cannot stop myself to read and it's quite distracting my job, but I have no regrets :D

Since Tifa is actually my favorite character, it was kinda frustating for me, with whom do you pair her with? the biggest hint is with Vaan, but nothing to really conceal the attraction yet, and Tifa with Cid Raines are also sinfully, darkly delicious... And here I already thought Raines gonna take Tifa's mind away by kissing or something :p

Anyway, good job. It just like reading a saga novel, and a good one of that. I'm gonna waiting for the update as long as you need the time to find reason to update this story again... Cheers!
crelato chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
Without a doubt in my mind easily one of the best stories I've ever read in my entire. Congrats on the fantastic work and I hope all is well with you.
Snowy Moon chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
I can't believe I missed this for so long. I really captivated with how depth your characterization is, your complicated yet intriguing plot, general darkness, and of course subtlety of the character's relationship. (And... Kain/Lightning, THAT ship...)

... And undergoing Schedule Slip. The only flaw I found is that a rare update. That is alll. It's like nearly 8 months since your last notification. We readers are dying for the update. I don't want this magnificent piece to die.
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
cool story
denebtenoh chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Awesome chapter!
And aaaaawwww! this chapter was so sweet too! with Lightning confessing and they got their deserved time together! Loooved it!
denebtenoh chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Awesome chapter!
AAAhhh! Kains back! theyre together again!
Im really falling in love with your characters! the way you portray them is so awesome!
You know? Ive noticed you like to hurt Lightning too. Its a curious trait among Lightnings fans, you know? or at least among those who write about her: the best fanfics Ive read about Lightning show her bloodied and bathered, sometimes even on her knees. I just wonder why...
denebtenoh chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Awesome chapter! Loved Kains story and battle!
Though theres something I lost: did Lightning really kissed him? or it was just his imagination?
denebtenoh chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Awesome! aaaah! you truly made me suffer along with Lightning! youre a master!
But I miss Kaiiin!
denebtenoh chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
NOOOOOO! KAAIN! Oh man! you almost made me cry on this one! oh boy! I was sooooo happy to see Lightning controlling her power, and then BAM! hes DEAD! * whines a bit more* *snif snif*
That did hurt... *snif, snif* Kaaaaiiiinnnnn!
denebtenoh chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
wow! Awesome chapter! is it me or Kain is getting closer to Lightning? And alas! in Dissidia I kinda missed the Yuna we knew of on FFX! but you brought her BACK! thank you!
denebtenoh chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
OMG awesome chapter! Besides all the destruction Lightning created (so much power!) I adored the way Kain helps her, protects her from herself. Its the way Ive seen him doing during the game. For me, hes the perfect choice for her. Thanks for this chapter!
Terrisella chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
I'm sorry about the delay, and I'm sorry about the lack of detail this review will have. I just can't really put into words how much I enjoyed this. The angst ridden parts were good. They fit this beastly thing, but they're not overdone. You even manage to make me laugh when I should probably be crying my eyes out. A seasick Kain is what comes to mind. There is also that part where they're all drinking on the airship, and Vaan gives Laguna a booze proof ring. Also, Tifa's hair in a bun is mind-boggling.

When Kain sacrificed himself, I just couldn't stand it. I kept screaming in my head, "Why does everyone in your world do that!? ARGH!" And man, Lightning's transformation was chilling. Laguna's determination to shoot her was heartbreaking, and Yuna's feelings during the whole mess just made me want to crawl into a hole and die.

What I REALLY like is the fact that even though everybody is more or less on the same side, there is distrust. Hell, I hated Aerith for a little while. And, yet, I still knew she was doing what she thought was the right thing. I want Vaan to remember Reks, damn it.

There's so much more I could say about this, but I'm wiped. Thank you for the story. Thanks. A lot. I mean it. I could read this over and over and over again.
PS chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
Thank you for notice, I started to worry if something had happened to you. Take your time!

Good luck with your real life!
Nolaquen265 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Glad to hear you'll be able to keep at it; best of luck in all the things going on!
MidsummerMoonlight99 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
You have my eternal and undying support in all your endeavors be they works of fanfiction or an original piece. I am ecstatic about the current and future projects you hinted at, it is truly a shame that such trivial things like work are getting in the way of you talent. But that's life and life is that annoying kid in high school hallways that likes to trip you up as you pass and finds it hilarious even if no one else does. Please believe in us readers, that we will wait as long as we have to for your brilliance, as much as we believe in you.