Reviews for Three Balconies and a Staircase
Summer chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Hey, congratulations! For creating such beautiful and heart-breakingly REAL characters. I don't know how you get the words to flow, but honestly, keep writing. The world needs writers like you, with words full of longing and soul. Almost breathing, come-to-life stories.
Rose and Scorpius, I'm really new to the world of shipping and fan-fics, so lets just say THIS STORY has set the standard for me. This is my first time reading HP fan-fic, and because of you, I'm completely entralled
scorpiusrose chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
hahaha what a plot twist
Georgia chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Love love love that you married the cats! Pretending it's church and chairman meow :,) I loved this story Holly, well done.
Georgia chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Trying to breathe but can't because: dead. (why are you such a good writer though. Also how. could. you.)
Georgia chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Reviewing from my urn.
Georgia chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Ahhhhh Holly are you trying to ruin my life because tbh it feels like you are HOLY SHIT I LOVE SCORPIOUS! Why did you write his character so perfectly? Dying. Hope I make it through the next chapter...if not, it's on you (p.s. but seriously you are such a good writer!)
Georgia chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is the first Scorpious/Rose I've read and all I have to say is HELLO AMAZING SEXUAL TENSION! Seriously about died. I ship it so hard I might fall over
cyphervera chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
good job
eunshihae chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
This was such a wonderful story. I wish that it was longer. I love the title too. There is always something romantic about balconies. I definitely love growinf of Rose and Scorpius' relationship in here. Oh Astoria and her cats! I think I was on the verge of a broken heart with Rose too! Great story.
CuteSecretsX chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
This was really just n amazing story *u* i really loved it !~
E arth. K id. T ree. H ugger chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Shit! Updaaaaaate!
Karla chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
This is a beautifully written story. For a while now I've been searching to find a good Scorpius/Rose story and I've finally found it here. Many other stories are so similar in plot/character development that I feel as though I'm reading the same story over and over again. However, this story is a welcome change. I love how Scorpius wasn't always the best friend that everyone loves. I like how he may be rude to the rest of the world but softens when it comes to Rose. I cannot wait until the next chapter is up. Thank you so much for providing us with this wonderful story and keep up the good work!
Love without expectation chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
moping rose was understandable, but dancing and singing rose was fun :)) oooh the wedding! waiting for the next update! :)
Pumpkin chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Baby, baby, baby. You're a catch, you know that? Don't think that this chapter wasn't the best because to be honest, it was one of my favourites (next to the first, of course). Like always, the whole thing is fantastic. I really loved this bit:

"It was cruel, and cold, and selfish; everything Rose had never been.

It was everything Scorpius was."

It fit, so well. It gave me shivers, even. Call me later? I want this kind of talent between the sheets. ;)
Your mom chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
Seriously considering kidnapping you and keeping you in my basement...then we can rent movies and read and write. This is amazing. Truly captures the emotion. Favorite chapter so far...*claps*