Reviews for Three Balconies and a Staircase
seaswimming chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Great story!
Summer chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Hey, congratulations! For creating such beautiful and heart-breakingly REAL characters. I don't know how you get the words to flow, but honestly, keep writing. The world needs writers like you, with words full of longing and soul. Almost breathing, come-to-life stories.
Rose and Scorpius, I'm really new to the world of shipping and fan-fics, so lets just say THIS STORY has set the standard for me. This is my first time reading HP fan-fic, and because of you, I'm completely entralled
scorpiusrose chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
hahaha what a plot twist
Georgia chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Love love love that you married the cats! Pretending it's church and chairman meow :,) I loved this story Holly, well done.
Georgia chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Trying to breathe but can't because: dead. (why are you such a good writer though. Also how. could. you.)
Georgia chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Reviewing from my urn.
Georgia chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Ahhhhh Holly are you trying to ruin my life because tbh it feels like you are HOLY SHIT I LOVE SCORPIOUS! Why did you write his character so perfectly? Dying. Hope I make it through the next chapter...if not, it's on you (p.s. but seriously you are such a good writer!)
Georgia chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is the first Scorpious/Rose I've read and all I have to say is HELLO AMAZING SEXUAL TENSION! Seriously about died. I ship it so hard I might fall over
cyphervera chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
good job
eunshihae chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
This was such a wonderful story. I wish that it was longer. I love the title too. There is always something romantic about balconies. I definitely love growinf of Rose and Scorpius' relationship in here. Oh Astoria and her cats! I think I was on the verge of a broken heart with Rose too! Great story.
CuteSecretsX chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
This was really just n amazing story *u* i really loved it !~
shieldmaidenoftherohirrim chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Shit! Updaaaaaate!
Karla chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
This is a beautifully written story. For a while now I've been searching to find a good Scorpius/Rose story and I've finally found it here. Many other stories are so similar in plot/character development that I feel as though I'm reading the same story over and over again. However, this story is a welcome change. I love how Scorpius wasn't always the best friend that everyone loves. I like how he may be rude to the rest of the world but softens when it comes to Rose. I cannot wait until the next chapter is up. Thank you so much for providing us with this wonderful story and keep up the good work!
Love without expectation chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
moping rose was understandable, but dancing and singing rose was fun :)) oooh the wedding! waiting for the next update! :)