Reviews for Behind the Bradys
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
keep writing! I have to know more!
Vepo Aepas chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Please write more please
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I really really like this story. Please please please please do more! It's so well written! I have to know what happens next!
TicTac chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Please update this soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Can you please hurry? I'm dying to see what happens next!
Clueless-Major chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This had a lot of potential, and I would've loved to continue reading it!
Alex B. Goode chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Very good.
Alex B. Goode chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Cool.
LinleyHamilton123 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
My favourite Brady Bunch episode is probably the one where Jan makes up George Glass and all that? Or the one where she gets glasses? Or the one where Peter and Cindy do the magic show?

I can't decide?
LinleyHamilton123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
It's pretty good!

I think it's a bit depressing, and not the kind of Brady family I like to imagine, but it's really well written and I'm definitely curious for the next chapter!
natnissevergreen chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I always wonder that same thing!
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
i hope you do update soon why dont they remember the other parent exceot for two kids please reply asap
konarciq chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
While I fully agree that it is rather odd that their previous lives are seldom even mentioned (especially after the first season), it seems to me our opinions differ wildly on a few other things here. A pity, for the story summary certainly peaked my interest. But it's elaboration is so far *off* my view of the situation that I don't think I'll get much pleasure out of continuing to read this. Sorry!

Just to show how differently we interpret things: as far as I can tell from the show, Jan and Mike seem to have a very special bond.
wanweirdd chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Wow! This is so good! Please Update!
I'm Like Pleated Pants chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I loved this chapter! It was definitely worth the wait and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

And as a sidenote: It's kind of funny that you updated now because I just started a Brady Bunch marathon today while I'm home for the weekend, and it's been bothering me that Mike's first wife was only mentioned once in the pilot, and you NEVER hear about Carol's husband!