Reviews for Curse of the Kouroi
wotumba1 chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
good story
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
neal's got a job! a real job! wow... ;-)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Great chapter. Though now my brain will have to catch up again because obviously I suffer work-caused amnesia.
hannahsmetana chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Brilliant, hope to see the conclusion before to long :)
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
glad they both are okay
WynonaRose chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
Oh Neal. Go back inside!

Keep writing. Hurry!
WynonaRose chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Another great chapter. As always! Keep going. I like when Peter has to muddle through without Neal once in a while. Love a sick Neal, too. I just want to hug him all better. And hug him... And hug him...and hug him...
Hawkslayer chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Yay, another person who likes Mozzie/Sara! I absolutely love this pairing. This story is really good, the plot is interesting and the writing is excellent. Can't wait for more! :)
penguincrazy chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
great chapter but poor Neal for having pneumonia.
govgal chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I hope Neal isn't too sick. it could be serious...
govgal chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Mozzie & Elizabeth are most unique together, but it really does seem to work! I love Mozzie's paranoia about the curse, and I love Elle's dinner invitation in case Mozzie isn't cursed.
WynonaRose chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
It was pretty good for a Neal-less chapter. I like how El allows Mozzie to just be himself. She's a wonderful hostess.
penguincrazy chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter, I loved Mozzie and El interacting but hopefully there will be more Neal in the next chapter.
WynonaRose chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
I'm anxious for more of the curse to show up. Glad Neal went home with Peter. Good move!
puellascribit5 chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
Great chapter! :) I'm glad Peter made Neal come with him.