Reviews for You Can Let Go
Hannah S chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
All I can say is AWH! SO SWEET and beautifully written. Loved it the whole length:) great job, you should be an author!
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Damn that was hot!
greatpeckspectations chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I feel like a continuation of chapter one would make a really great multi-chapter story. It'd be interesting to see how they hide their relationship through her training and how different the episodes would be-plus some amazing sex scenes which you have a true gift for. I'm feeling bold so I'd be interested in co-writing or, at the very least, getting down on my hands and knees to beg you to even consider a continuation. This is one of my favourite stories on this site because it is the best written one I've ever read.
jh126 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Oh heck! That was amazing! This is so much better than anything that's going to appear in Season Four. At least for a good long while. Hell! Forever! They can't do that on or during prime-time television! Whew! I hope you're going to continue writing RB fanfics. You're too good, want more and more.
jh126 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
"Jerry in a Speedo - Ollie in a Speedo"! OMG, I roared! Heehee...good one!

Sometimes becoming aroused, over and over, or, continuously is as good as doing the deed! Sam is just so damn awesome.
jh126 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
"Hot and Bothered" - No shit! Yikes! You are incredible. Each chapter is mind-blowing, sensual, awesome, and HOTT! And you absolutely nail both Sam and Andy's personality and character. I really, really, really enjoy reading each chapter. I hope you NEVER stop.
jh126 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Another great chapter. So like them being together this early in the game. Rules be damned.
jh126 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
OMG! This is amazing. I love Sam Swarek!
Rosesandbears chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Thank you, what a great chapter, I hope you will continue to write stories, because they are great. Keep up the good work. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
linda p chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
I sure had fun reading this. Wonderful.
linda p chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Awesome again. WOW.
linda p chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow. I was grinning the whole time I was reading this.
linda p chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I am speechless. This was so so so hot. Fantastic job.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I really enjoyed it! Hope to read more from you soon!
Rachelle chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Holy crap that was amazing. I missed your writing so much! Even if you're done this story, I hope you come back and write rookie blue stories again.