Reviews for Life After Death
Skylar chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Can I use your story as a reference to Azazel and Mystique's past in one of my stories. I'll credit you anytime I use it and leave a link to the story.
meganflutefire12 chapter 35 . 7/18/2016
It seems you've made quite a few people fall in love with this family as well. This is such a beautiful alternate take on a family that the comics depict as the worst to want to have a reunion. I love how much you got into minor characters who barely spoke, if they even did, in the movies. I can almost feel the bonds between them. There were several moments that made me wish I could draw so that I could visually see them. This is my second time reading through this, and I think I'm ready for a third :) Thank you for sharing your story.
Morelaz chapter 26 . 6/4/2016
Hello! This is very good story. I like concept of the Emma azazel shaw thing, I would love very much if you write story about this. It would be very good, I would read. Thank you for this story, I hope you see request for this story I wish to read and I hope you write if you can. Sorry, my English is bad, but I am trying.
jman007 chapter 35 . 5/19/2016
great story I enjoyed it greatly I was a little disappointed that the Brotherhood didn't seek revenge on those humans
jman007 chapter 28 . 5/19/2016
great Im glad Mag and AZ didnt fight...I Hope Emma and Mags get together
jman007 chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
OMG
jman007 chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
I really like this story
jman007 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
okay read three chaps so far great story
mabellesky chapter 34 . 5/11/2016
*screaming in 7 difference languages* YES! Azazel is still alive and emma is more polite to mystique. Everything is going to the happy end. Im so happy now. Best razazel fanfiction ever ;)))
Nokawolf chapter 35 . 5/11/2016
I adored this ending! It was sweet of Azazel to open up and allowing everyone there for their wedding. It was absolutely precious. I'm so happy he recovered and I am beyond happy he "retired", LOL!

It was so nice for Clarice to go home and to meet their people and for Kurt to know them as well. Of course, I knew Azazel would want to show off his baby boy to Margali and her group. And sweet little four year old Kurt is absolutely precious and I'm sure he is one heck of a handful.

The only problem I have with this is that I want MORE! Especially with that new little one on the way! I would love to know what your interpretation of a second child between those two would look like. So many possibilities. All in all, I'm happy that they have a happy ending for once. *hearts galore*

This story was one of the first stories I found here on FF when I first joined. I am so happy it was ended so perfectly. Thank you for finishing! 3

I am a total fan of your writing style and your stories so always know I am stalking you! (In a totally not creepy way. Maybe...)
The Scribe2 chapter 35 . 5/11/2016
Bravo! Great read! So glad Azaziel didn't get killed off. It made this read so much more satisfying. And I like that Mystique is back on the side of the good guys as well. Awesome.
Dreams of Summertime chapter 35 . 5/11/2016
I'm so glad you finished this! I know I may be imposing, but would you ever consider writing a sequel to this? It doesn't have to be terribly long...
The Captain Carrot chapter 34 . 5/10/2016
I'm very happy! I can almost forget about the movies :')
I'm not sure how I feel about Clarice, what with her almost killing him and everything, but she seems pretty chill. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D