Reviews for Life After Death
Lord 0f Storms chapter 29 . 1/26
Oh wow, things are getting really tense! Poor Mystique and Mort, what a horrible situation. They better not get their hands on her baby! I wonder if Azazel is going to be able to track her down here, or if she'll have to escape alone? Maybe a little of both.

And the mercenary who captured her, I think I know who that might be! I'm interested to see what her angle is, maybe she'll be an ally? Gah, the suspense is too much for me! :D
JaxxHearts chapter 29 . 12/1/2014
Azazel has always been an interesting xmen character to me. Your story has made me fall in love with the character even more. I am enjoying your take on the film version of this character and his backstory. I specially love his relationship with Mystique. They are just too cute together and they bring out the best in each other. I love that no matter how much of a badass he is, the second Mystique is with him he becomes a teddy bear which i find very endearing. Throughout the story, I have enjoyed seeing Mystique grown into her own strong person. Your story is by far one of the best Azazel/Mystique story that I've read and has become one of my favorites. I look foward to reading the next chapter.
RomanticOptimist1213 chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
Hi,
I loved the story! It is one of the best Mystique/Azazel stories that I have read. I can't wait for the new update, and I hope you update soon. I especially like how you have explained the back stories of the characters so we understand what makes then tick. While I was disappointed that the Brotherhood did not reconcile with the X-men I understood why that did not happen. I didn't like the scene where Moira told Raven that it was not her house even though I understand where she was coming from, I wish Raven had set her in her place though. I hope Raven gets rescued soon.
What scares me is that in one scene Raven says that she referred to her "golden days" as the time when the Brotherhood stayed at Hell fire. Does that mean that the story has a sad ending? Also, is there going to be a sequel?
-D
MalxGwen Forever chapter 29 . 7/26/2014
Plz update
xLoki'sQueenx chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
This is intense! I love how the brotherhood are really close and Azazel's protectiveness of Mystique. Cannot wait for the update!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 29 . 6/3/2014
I'm sorry for not reviewing in so long, but your past few chapters have been really awesome. I love the way you had Emma being the one to go with Mystique to the sonogram. Mystique's current role in the Brotherhood was also interesting. Being a pregnant assassin probably doesn't lend itself to a very active life. Also, great acrobat reference.

These past two chapters have been my particular favorites, mostly because of the smooth integration of fighting and dialogue. You can really feel Mystique's panic, for herself, Mort, and Kurt. I was not expecting the mercenary to be Blink. I can't wait to see what happens next.
swifthorse chapter 29 . 5/16/2014
This was an intense chapter and definitely a turning point in the story. We can see an end in sight but have no clue as to what that end will be.

Firstly, I'm beginning to believe my previous assumptions were close to correct. Now I'm excited to see how all the bits will tie together! And how we will find our about this new character.

I'm also worried for Mystique. It seems that they might even be interested in using her as a brood mare to use as a test subject and as a mode of gaining soldiers they can brainwash. I'm wondering if this new mutant will be who helps Mystique and Toad break free or if they are forced to wait until Mystique gives birth.

Really can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Guest chapter 29 . 5/5/2014
OMG these guys are such jerks! Poor mystique and mort i hope she kicks there a$$ or hazel moppeds the floor with them! And AAAHHH I hope she doesn't have to have Her baby In that cage ); that would suck! And I wish THE BROTHERHOOD TEAM WOULD HURRY UP ALREADY! AND SAVE YOUR TEAM MEMBERS!
absolutely Love this story! your a great writer Love the way you put this story together you got mad skills
*says is Oliver Twist voice* moor please
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2014
Oh shit. Man these are horrible people. Poor Mystique, and baby, and Mort. :( Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/2/2014
Awesome chapter! What a horrible thing to happen to mystique. :( I'm really curious to how they manage to escape or if try really do... Or if she's forced to give birth in this cage
the ticking clock chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
oooh interesting chapter! So excited to see where this goes!
middaysunset chapter 28 . 4/16/2014
This is exciting! I can't wait to find out kidnapped Mystique? My only correction is that nyet (нет) simply means "no" or "nothing". If you were to say "not" it would sound like "nyeh" (не). My dad is russian, just thought i'd help out :)
moonpieofmylife chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
Intense chapter! Poor Mystique! D:

I'd guess that these are the people who were working on Weapon X? And they've got Mystique right where they want her… and another mutant on the way which could very well be an asset to the program. I wonder if she will be forced to have the baby there? And will the baby be taken from her? Shit… the experiments she could be forced to go through. D:

I also have a curiosity about that individual who caught her. I want to make a couple of guesses… it's a teleporter… I'm wondering if Azazel's first child actually survived. OH SHIT. Or it could be someone from the Marvel Universe that I have no clue about! :P

I'm really excited to see what happens next! I hope that you post the next one right away too! BECAUSE THIS IS ONE HELL OF A CLIFFHANGER.
moonpieofmylife chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
A great chapter to come back to! I love the transition between time as well as Mystique's take on being stuck at home. ON TO THE NEXT!
NachtcGleiskette chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
OMFG is this what I think it is?