Reviews for To Henry, Ninety Years Ago
Lil-Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
That was seriously beautiful. Its amazing how people who have been long gone can teach us such wonderful lessons.
Rhonwyn chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I don't know why... but this letter just left me crying. A little though. It was beautiful.

It's just the way someone can feel for all those who died heroes.

Thank you for showing us your sincere gratitude to one of Titanic's honorable man.

It's just so sad...

Yours truly,

P.S.: My English may not be that perfect on this review, it's not my first language...
Mayya chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Well maybe I'm just emotional but that left me with tears in my eyes. It's exactly the way I feel about John Lennon. I've never tried to put it into words, but maybe now I will. You inspire me... Oh, I can't believe it, every single word fits!
"Lord, it's so amazing to learn for the first time that everyone has a story and that it's possible to care so much that it hurts."
That is so true. Hmm, this gave me a fit of nostalgia. I'll have to go and put on a Lennon record on my grammophone...
Peace & Love & Understanding,

NirvanaRawkz chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
One word... BEAUTIFUL!

I just simply loved it. Especially since I felt like this with Colonel Archibald Gracie. He had a similar impact on my life. He didn't die on Titanic, but he did in December of that year.

But anyway your story is beautiful.

Cielag chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Stephanie, you are an inspiration to all! You know you for being so patient and understanding with me! It's funny what Titanic does to people. I just hope that through Titanic I can finally be at ease with the loss of one of my close friends. Thank you for being such a good friend to me.

CupOfAngst chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
This was a beautiful letter and may I say it has true meaning. It's hard making ANYTHING have such great passion. I loved it very much. You have great talent.

Terrific work. I enjoyed it very much. I am proud to say that you will be joining my favorites list.

Dal2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Your story is really great.. I like it! I was wondering is this really tru?
HAA chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
aww- that was sweet
wryknowlicious chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
There are no proper words to convey the depth of feeling your letter of gratitude has brought up in myself. Sufffice it to say that not only was oyur letter well written, but it was obviously genuine and heartfelt. You are tremendous. And brave.
Allison Lane chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Bless you. Seriously.
blackmage718 chapter 1 . 4/15/2002

Unexpected but amazing.

I've found that people who you've never known or those who

are dead seem to have greater influences on you than

those living!