Reviews for Five Minutes
Sweet, short and worth reading
janahjean chapter 1 . 8/25
Sweet, short and worth reading
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 6/21
So cute! Thank you for sharing!
Kalladorn chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Best short I have read featuring BMWW bar none though many have been excellent. The humor was awesome, the hints of deeper feelings from the both of them, they also seemed to have stayed in character the whole time imo, the dialogue...brilliant and the ending was perfect as well since it made a good fanfic even more hopeful.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
this is so cute. i love it.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
lol nice
Anilmathiel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Absolutely adorable, those two. Love it!
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ridiculously cute. :) Would love to read more of your stuff.
Khiori chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was a perfect story-both stayed in character exactly, dialogue, body language, everything. You wove humor and sweetness together just right. This is one of my favorite captures of Wonder Woman and Batman. It is understated beauty. Just love it. Thank you!
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
that was brilliant!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I loved it. My only regret is that a one-shot
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awww, this was great!

Its sad they cant get to face their feelings and be together, but it was awesome :)

Love it.

Please check on my stories too.

xoxo

M.
waterfall13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
p.s. the person who wrote below was me!; hehe, i kinda forgot to add my username...oops.X) o well! loved the story!;D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
this was sooooooo sweet and fluffy! i absolutly loved this! batman and Diana(aka:wonder woman) are such i nice couple!:3 Diana balances bruce out. Batman(antisocial,dark knight, and a incredible crimfighting machine) and Diana(sweet, amazing, and beautiful amazon princess with incredible strength and abilities). prefect! i love those two!
Fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hey love this fic...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue!