Reviews for A Living Catastrophe
Samira Vongola chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
I hope you do not take the upgrade
MLM24 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
I love this story! Please continue writing it!
Beautiful Evil chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
This is a fantastic start to a story and I really hope you plan on continuing it!
ToTheIncredibleYou chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
So I'm guessing since you haven't updated in practically two years that you lost interest. I'm really sad about that. This was a really great story!
teameliforever chapter 12 . 2/16/2013
Update!
SyfyGeek13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
You probably don't really care about this story any more but I like it. If you could give thought into writing some more please? :)
KK Renee chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Are you going to update soon? I've been waiting for, like, ever!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
love it so please update it soon
AyaMl chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Oh my word, I know it has been months since you have posted a chapter, but are you still going to continue the story. Please be, this is so good! I don't want to sound pushy but I just want to know if you will be continuing. Can you publish an author's note to let your fans know? GREAT STORY. I love the whole ritual, very creative. I like how alek and Chloe were able to speak to each other in their dreams, the banter between them when they were trying to figure out if the dream was real or not, EVERYTHING.
randomreader19 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
OMG ... love it...i seriously hope you update as soon as possoble...big fan of this...update soon plzzzzzz
dropsofpuresky chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
So I've been reading this for a while, since the first chapter actually... way before I even got an account. Anyways, please update this soon. This has been my fvorite incomplete story, and it's been 4 months :( but I do love this story, so please write more
A chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Awwwww! Alek is just to sweet! He's always protecting Chloe no matter what! I think you're a fantastic writer! And I like your story because it sticks with the characters' personalities an it's realistic! Spectacular chapter! Update soon please!
Yudi50Different chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
i like the story its different
Anonomys chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
You should definitely continue this. Don't give up! Stories don't happen in a night. The only way to get better is to practice (You're already good). I like that the story line is interesting. Alek is such a sweetie. I'm glad that this isn't like other fics where Chloe gets pregnant or gets married. It's practical, suits the story, and isn't too mushy.
fictiongirl212 chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
i hope you update soon, i really like this story, and am excited to read the next chapter!