Reviews for Kiss The Sun Goodbye
Daime Guiral chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
The eff! Valentine but him! I don't like it, I hope its Magnus _
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
I love the this song! or that song. I have all of their CD's
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
I totally can't believe someone would write this gay shit! what the fuck i actually forced myself to read it and its disgusting as a bitch
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Then I totally think mangus should look like Lesat from the movie queen of the damn since he's a vampire and all. but it's just a opinion though
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
alec should totally look like this model dude named Andrej Pejic. Like for real, since he's gay and all should'nt he be a pretty gay boy?
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
I loved it.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Me like...
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Yet again, you have managed to astound me, with your descriptions of emotions.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Loved it, again.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Vampires Everywhere Yaoi vampire love Me spazzing out, and my sister telling me to shut the hell up...I may have just fallen in love. XD
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
...That was a cliffhanger! . Why do all good srories have cliffhangers?! I'm just glad the there's another chapter, If there weren't i'd be threatening your life. XD Anyway I loved it, can tou tell? I'll let you know what I think of the next chapter. 3
Robin chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
SUCCESS! Good job boys, get ready for the next round!

Seriously, excellent end to an excellent story. All my love to you, all of it.

Robin
KayaCuddy chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
why? why! Why a cliffhanger? I wanna know what's going to happen and you put a cliff? Please write more or I'll scream!
bloody.silver.soul chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I love it so much!
Robin chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Damn.

I think I honestly stared at the screen for half an hour, just contemplating this while listening to Immortal love on a loop. This I awesome.

Seriously, if you don't update soon, I might just punch a bear out of sheer anticipation. And no one likes domestic abuse towards bears.

Robin