Reviews for Brutus
chatroom guy chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I am liking this, this Brutus character sounds very mysterious, sinister and clever.
SaraiEsq chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
Nicely done.
SaraiEsq chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
"We flew?"

Oh, I love it!
Petpolka chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
you do know how to write a wonderful story. this was too good and i like the way u wrote the story!

cheydako chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
This was an awesome story! I am a HUGE devoted fan of the A-Team, so I read a lot of these stories and this probably one of the absolute best! Would love to read another of your creations! Good job! Fantastic!
JPsmiles chapter 22 . 5/5/2012
Cool ending! Great job! :)
JPsmiles chapter 21 . 5/4/2012
Great chapter! I'll be sorry to see this end!
wildelf72 chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
More please
JPsmiles chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
Great chapter...keep it up! :)
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 16 . 4/26/2012
Oh, how I loved the whole Face/Murdock husband and wife routine! You must have had a lot of fun writing it. I am SO much enjoying this story. I like the epitaph Jean said in her sleep but she was right: Ouija boards are nothing to mess around with. I was queasy with that part of the chapter. But I still want to know what happens next. I'll be watching for the next chapter.
JPsmiles chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
AWESOME chapter...really well written! :)
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I really liked this chapter. Good explanation of who Brutus is. I like Murdock's growing protectiveness of Jean. I'm a little surprised Hannibal didn't think about somehow keeping a watch over Jean while she slept so she didn't sneak out. Good that Murdock did. I like the touch with the birthday cake. If Jean could trust Murdock and the others to be her defenders but also capture the bad guys, maybe Brutus wouldn't make as many appearances. I am enjoying this story very much.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 11 . 4/17/2012
Murdock seems to be becoming a little more protective of Jean than he lets on. She doesn't seem to mind it either. I liked B. A.'s reaction to what was going on in the other room. So typical of him. I'm suspecting Jean called the doctor to get the team out of the way of what she wanted to do and to protect them. This is a story I'm avidly following. Thanks for updating it.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
That was cute, having Face and Murdock pose as Hannibal's grandchildren using the names Dirk and Dwight. And Jean as Melinda (a reference to Amy's real name). Jean seems more in tune with Murdock than she does with Face but then sometimes the person you most disavow any affection for is the one you're most falling for. What Murdock did for Jean when she had her nightmare was sweet. Murdock wouldn't take advantage of the situation. I like this story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JPsmiles chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter! Looking forward to more! :)