Reviews for The Sweetest Kill
ren007 chapter 33 . 6/11/2014
it was a really cute story
Shebali chapter 34 . 5/22/2014
Great story, kept me up all night. I see it's been a while, but should you ever update I'll gladly read the next chapter. And if it takes a while, I'll just reread the whole thing to refresh it in my memory.

Thank you for your work.
Psyka chapter 34 . 12/13/2013
Awesome no amazing I loved it please please update again soon
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 34 . 12/5/2013
Even though I see it has been about two years since you've updated this story, I just felt like sending this review to tell you what a wonderful story this has been to read.

It has taken me on a journey. When I first started, I thought this was going to be something cheesy where Kagome was a happy-go-lucky girl that melted Sesshomaru's heart. Then I saw her little hints that she gave away that revealed everything wasn't as great as she had let on. Then the story became so real.

The interactions between friends, the family feuds, the environment itself were all so real and believable. What hit me the most was how Kagome dealt with her ordeal. She built up the walls to keep everyone away and spoke what she believed was the truth because it had been forced into her. I connected with that on a real emotional level. Like Kagome, I also had that group of true friends and that one special someone who taught me I was not a burden, that I was a fun person, and that it was perfectly okay for me to be alive. It's definitely hard to believe when you're in a situation like that, that things will get better, but it's always inspirational to read stories you can connect with that end well.

After my long rant, I would just like to say what a great story it was to read. )
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I am hooked to your writing! Character portrayal is amazing and the conversations are oh-so witty. I dread reaching the last chapter, where i'll be sitting around biting my nails waiting for the latest update...but the storys so good, i cant stopppp.

Love love it!
lucy chapter 34 . 1/6/2013
this story is great and things seem to finally be getting smoother for Kagome and sesshy. Can't wait for the final chapters. Please Please Please Update.
Hyuugamistress94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow. Just wow. I stare at this empty box wondering how on earth I can clearly write all my feelings, my emotions, all so jumbled right now in one simple review. This story was amazing! There, all summed up! The character development, the plot twist, the intensity! Everything about this story had me gasping and laughing and crying from every word. I can't believe I read something so damn good on ! This is simply beautiful. You should make this into a book and then let me know when it's been published so I can buy it and read it all over again as i giggle and give girlish screams at every turn of events with a plate of cookies long forgotten on my lap. Ok, I love cookies so it won't be forgotten for long. I'm telling everybody I know about this story and forcing them to read it even though they've never even heard of the word Inuyasha (poor souls). I just LOVE this story so much! It's so in depth, so mind numbing so freaking awesome! You managed to make me fall in love with every character and I love you as an author! I'm going to read all of your other stories because I can't get enough! I feel inspired. Right now I'm writing a story for Naruto called Awkward (no where near as good as this!) and I want to make it the best as it can be, no slacking on my part! Thank you for inspiring me! Please, I beg you to write a story for Naruto so I can laugh, smile, cry, and tear my hair out when you haven't updated for that too :) thank you so much and please, update soon! I've almost pulled out all of my hair!
Helena Mariel chapter 34 . 10/16/2012
Why isn't this story finished? :'(
Helena Mariel chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I think this story is beautiful, unique, and well-written. I'm a fan of your work. xoxo.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
This is an amazing story! I am very emotionally invested right now, haha. But even if you dont finish it, i'm glad you left it when things are looking up for kagome and sess. I can hope for a happy ending :) You deserve so many more reviews, coz this is absolutely fabulous.
Chocolatereader chapter 31 . 8/6/2012
Inuyasha and Rin. FUNNIEST MOMENT EVER!
Chocolatereader chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
i want her arrested and the book thrown so hard at her i can read the fine print off her faceFavorite line!XD
Chocolatereader chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
omg!O ...M ... G. LOVE THIS STORY!
ChocolateReader chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
favorite chapter.
Kirara405 chapter 34 . 7/23/2012
So if this the end? Sorry, I kept seeing this story and thinking "I'm gonna get hooked on it and its never gonna be done." Still much to my dislike, I clicked it. And I read it. And I fell in love with it much like I knew I would. The story line is great and your a wonderful writer. I've never seen such a great Sesshomaru and Kagome Fanfiction before and I do hope this one is finished.(I'm reading your other one as well, and it is wonderful) Sorry for typing so much. (Lol)