Reviews for Chatterbox
Lamatadora chapter 4 . 2/5
nice story
DragonOwl chapter 4 . 2/5
I love it! I always enjoy reading meet the family things - they're great fun! I feel sorry for George :( but I'm glad he got along with Draco. I really like how natural the conversation felt in this piece of writing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! I know I'll return to read it again :)
sweetandspice chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Nice this was well written.
Devientity chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Absolutely brilliant :-)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
This was so awesome!
koi.no.michi chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
KYAAAAAN THIS FIC IS SO MUCH PERFECT ALL AT ONCE THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW.

hahahahaha Molly's issue with their dating is what i thought first too
Shira Lansys chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I loved how you balanced the humour out with the whole "Fred and George" thing. Dx

I loved this story!
Shira Lansys chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Lol, this was so funny. xD
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
ROFL! I loved Molly's reaction!
Mazabm chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Completely cute! great job.
MissingMommy chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
You had me laughing so hard that it took a minute or two for me to continue reading. Not many people can do that, but apparently you can.

Anyways, I enjoyed how Ron and Draco actually had a civil conversation - it might have been about Quidditch but it was still a civil conversation.

And I like Draco/Charlie. Damn you. The whole "unhealty obsession with dragons" did me in...Yeah.
MissingMommy chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
The fluff at the end was worth reading through the other sibling's reactions. Completely...

And I think that Ginny would have taken it the best. I don't know why, just do.

Yeah, not that long of a review. Sorry.
MissingMommy chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Giving Ron the head's up was the best idea. I'm glad everything worked out between Ron and Charlie by the end of the chapter.

You had a few mistakes with your formating, mainly where Charlie was talking in excess. You kept moving to a new paragraph with Charlie still speaking. Personally, I think it would be better if you just went ahead and merged the paragraphs together; it would make for an easier read.

I like how Charlie holds Ron leaving Hermione and Harry over his head to show that everyone makes mistakes that they regret.

But my favorite part has to be, "You see what you want to see, Ron. You see the worst in people you want to believe the worst of. You see that he's a sarcastic, self-serving git. And I'm not going to deny that that's true, but that's not all he is. He's also funny, and fiercely loyal to the people he cares about, and hopelessly romantic, and extraordinarily intelligent and persistent and true. And I see all of that. Not just the bad, not just the good." - Yeah, just sums up everything.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I can definitely see how this became four chapters long. Totally. End of story, kind of obvious there.

So, I /loved/ how you compared Charlie to his siblings at the beginning. It shows how much he is similar, yet different than his family all at the same time, you know? I really hope you do :D

Anyways, then the list. Ah, yeah. It practically had me laughing. Number 7: "He's an ex-Death Eater. Sort of. Kind of. According to Charlie, not really. According to Draco himself, yes really. This one is ambiguous at best." - brilliant. There's no other way to describe it.

And of all the things listed above, Molly's more concerned with the /age difference/. Haha, greatest thing ever.

So, yeah. Completely brilliant.
Mrs.J.Malfoy chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Sequel sequel more more more please! Loved it but I want more!