Reviews for Snips, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
FW Wandering chapter 1 . 3/30
I think you should.
I'mnotsorryforleaving chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Maw. I got a little guinea pig named Senior Benedict.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Yep... She should meet soul while she and Benedict are out on a walk...
JacketrAreCool chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I absolutely love it! ] It's great as a one-shot and all, but imagine it being a two-shot with our dear Soul in it. Now that is something awesome. I bet the majority of the readers would want a sequel. You can't just leave us hanging like that. It is such a heart warming story and I think we would be delighted to read more.:) keep up the great work!
JacketrAreCool chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
SoulStealer121 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awww, what a cute story! :D
Micchie Bean chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
normaly i wouldnt cry at storys like this, but since i got my female german sheperd fom a really awful place, and ow maka almost lost benedict, i took my laptop over to where my dog was and starting crying. poor thing thought it was her fault.

great dogs, but so many people are afraid of them
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh gosh...TTxTT... This made me cry really... I truly love this!XD And I dont know if this sounds cheesy but you could cont. it like Benedict helping maka find soul and maybe another dog thats with him for benedict... Almost like a hundered and one dalmations... But if you dont like that idea, I totally understand! You are the writer after all! In any case this was too cute and touching... especailly sense Im an animal lover!w Great work!
Silverwolf819 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i was thinking of this more of a one shot but i really want this to continue, i think you should go on with it. I'll love to read!