Reviews for Ashes, Ashes
jmohn1392 chapter 18 . 4/5
Was a great story, absolutely loved it, up until this chapter. Idk what happened. Got very mushy, everyone got a little desperate, and very AU. It didn't took a huge turn, and I probably won't finish. Great writing tho!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
*Rolling my eyes I don't blame Tom for being so peeved off, if l too, had to try being nice to potty and the weasel and take their crap...l would have lost it ages ago and hex the living daylights out of them, especially the ginger bloodtraitor..
Just.Rainy chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
So am I the only one making Princess Bride (as you wish) and Phantom (that's all I ask of you) references?
oh. okay.
Adahmel chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
I never expected that. I expected her to die and then meet up in the afterlife. But this was a much better ending. Well done for such and enjoyable read!
PinKrystal chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
the more and more i read about this. its like mind control things. split personality, handler, alice in wonderland, do not do this and that things. this one is great really. but, i it just too heavy for me. this one awesome, well thank you for posting
Annamonk chapter 24 . 3/6/2016
So much fun.
Annamonk chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
Adorable.
Annamonk chapter 19 . 3/6/2016
Interesting turn of events. Great chapter.
Annamonk chapter 18 . 3/6/2016
So good.
Annamonk chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
Tom's in an if only situation too, or is he playing her? Wow. Great update.
Annamonk chapter 16 . 3/6/2016
Poor Hermione. She's in a bad situation. You did a great job making it believable and interesting. Thanks.
Annamonk chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Well, Dumbledore is his usual annoying self. Loved Harry's irritation with it. Thank you.