Reviews for A Poem Without Words
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ruka is just so sweet. Wonderful work!
Poetic-Drug chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
The whole concept of this drabble is quite interesting. I liked how Ruka was the main character instead of her brother, normally in stories like this, it's Ruka telling the audience how much she needs her brother. However, this one seems to imply that she wants to be able to be a bit more independant.

I liked how Ruka was good at art. She just seems like the type that had the artists hand :) And you perceviered her character well, good job.

Some small errors: Numbers up to 100 should be written as 'sixteen'. Another error was 'OK' should be spelled as 'okay', you typically use the former as a text message wrriten word.

Rua, in this story, reminds me a little of Judai. But well done :D

Perfect :)
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I like it; It also helps the twins are my favorite characters :)

Deciding exactly what I want to do in the future has been on my mind of late, so I really find myself emphasizing with Ruka.

On a side note, you're five stories away from having 100 stories on this site - how does that feel? :)
Exleader75 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I like it.

The only problem I'm having is that one of these sentences have two past tenses. One of them is supposed to be present perfect because Ruka's actions is still proven fruitless right now. Write that sentence in simple past if the known action has a specific time next to it.

Also, please don't write OK "OK." That's informal writing. Write "okay" full out. Only use "OK" if the characters are in some sort of a chat.

It's lovely. Though, I would believed Ruka to be a schoolteacher and that the twins are more in a "normal" high school. But oh well, it's your story.
Shardwing52 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice drabble. However I need to point one thing out. Rua is pretty OOC. He is not lazy, weather It's writing something or getting a carrier(This really irratates me how he's wrongly portrayed like this most of the time, he never once acted lazy about anything). Since they're 18 I"ll let the Way Ruka is slide since they could have changed a lot(though I don't think she would act like this, but that's just me) .This is still a good drabble you wrote though.