Reviews for the confrontation
Clara Bright chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
This is HILARIOUS!
I'm constantly hanging around the Merlin section of Fanfiction, how did I miss this?!
I love the way you say how Mab is constantly favoured among fangirls, because it's totally true! To be honest though, she was easily the best character and the audience sees that!
Gosh I can't say how much I enjoyed reading it. Laughed so much all the way through, well done!
Thanks for posting!
Nyssasaralee chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love this so much!
Maellowyn chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
wow thanks so much for this piece!I haven't laughed so good for soo long! Somehow it is like watching a group therapy on the whole Merlin set - and it perfectly motivates me to return to my so long abandoned fanfictons.
vbngdjdsgtfkytorueuj5eyhwryhj chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Have I ever mentioned you're a genius? This was awesome, I seriously laughed out loud at King Constant's "Kill the prisoners!" I love this, thanks for writing it :)
CiderDrinker chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
LOL, I laughed so hard at that XD Poor Frik, trying to mediate. Think my favourite part was the little section on Merlin's Apprentice... POWER TO THE FANGIRLS! And to Loke- I cheered a little when he appeared ;)

Hey, in fairness, Merlin doesn't ALWAYS get such a bad deal. I distinctly remember him living through most of the fics!
Whore Queen chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
"Not at all. One of Mab's hobbies is abducting men. "

Oh meow :L

"You know, the author of this fic is no exception. She does not understand me. Nor anyone else, for disliking that evil witch."

Calling our Mab an evil witch wont help her case will it.

See this helps proves we av everything ready for the Mab movie christ all we need is a lil cash injection to get it goin and buy us some people. Im more than willing to work for free on this.
Whore Queen chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
King Constant: "Kill the prisoners!"

LOL!

"Idath, Mordred and Vortigern were standing motionless, as if turned to stone, staring at Mab's beauty. They sighed happily."

lmao how about an orgy

Arwen deary you've cracked it :O That is an awesome idea!

Ambrosia and Puddles are being such bitches :O

I don't mind our fics, auntie Mab." He said sweetly.

Anything to do with him getting into bed with Mab most o the time :)

I lovey the ending very much :D us Mab girls should get to go home with her and pet her. :)
Whore Queen chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I loved the banter between Mordred and Vortigern I quite agree they'd make a perfect fucked up family orr... an awesome threesome fic *wiggles eye brows* how ironic Mab saying to forget the others :L and I love Idath trying to get in with Mab.
Whore Queen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
PMSL! Why has no one thought to do this before? I love it. It's perfect. xx
Arwen17evenstar chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
"Not at all. One of Mab's hobbies is abducting men. "

hehhee

"Let's kidnap half the Harry Potter cast. This can't go wrong."

LMAO

"Prepare for the worst. I see more fan fun coming up for years to come."

this is a beautiful fic. I hope so.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
King Constant: "Kill the prisoners!"

bwahahaha! That's the only line he says!

"Her nephew was looking very fine indeed. Magic rape, crossed her mind, preferably in a cave, he should be very very drunkā€¦"

gasp! a prelude to merlin's apprentice! how clever

"Someone, some fan possibly several, must have infiltrated this top secret meeting."

you better believe it.

lmao how about an orgy
Arwen17evenstar chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
"Vortigern looked genuinely hurt."

lol Vortigern is upset he's not the cruelest?

"Nor do the wasps defeating griffons."

Now I don't know if they defeated them. Just irritated them so Merlin had time to escape.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
oh god that was really funny and exciting! Mab has been reading our fanfics!