Reviews for There's A Class For This
Guest chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
This is interesting... i want to know what will happen next... pls update...
baby-snart chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
:O!
ItaSaku2010 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Amazing! Fangtastic! lol, I love how this whole story slowly came together like it did... Iknow yopu said you don't like vampire stories and stuff; but it's like "Vampire Diaries", "Supernatural", "True Blood", with a wee little "House of Night" croosed there story plots together and here's a new story line.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
ugh really ...give sakura some backbone and please stop making her sound like a fan girl.
xXSymmetryXx chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG I just had a small vision of Sakura running for her life through the school and worrying everyone :O LOVE this story :3
SazzyJacks chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
It took me a while to read these last few chapters but I eventually got round to it. I forgot how amazing this story is!

I hope you can update again soon! Will be awaiting the next instalment! XD
Miyabi doll chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Hey there ive taken the time to read all the chapters so far knowing it was gonna contain at least 1 supernatural kind and im glad that u put more then one in there. The story behind it all is strong and we can see the core of the story coming quickly now but im just a lil...o well its not meant to be blunt and flamy but ima say it with the words that come to mind... by the 16th chapter i woud have expected the supernatual kind to be known since a couple chapters... i kind of wondered after the 10th chapter if it was just that he had something special and that was it but then the event with shisui came up and...it was a lil late-'' THO it gave lot of time to establish the relationship between all the characters i admit.

Still following your story because i still like it3 keep it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
Can't wait to read more! I luv ItaSaku so much!
ItaSaku2010 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
this is the one story i am severly hooked on right now, please write more as soon as you can!
Daniratoe chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
Awww! She wa worried about what Itachi would think...
I'm sure Itachi is a good guy.. He has to be...
You know, his ex-lover/whatever makes me feen kind of jealous hahaha I would be in Sakura's place haha

Update soon!
corpsedollie chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
awesome chapter
XXTakaraXX chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
she will never have a peaceful day huh
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAAASE update soooooon! I really want to know what happens :D
Tsuki chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
I have enjoyed this enough to read through to the current chapter, and considering there are fifteen chapters, is a positive thing. The plot is suspenseful enough, and the characters entertaining... But I really don't know how I feel about the whole Vampire thing. The scene at the cemetery where Shisui smells Sakura reminded me a bit too much of True Blood and other contemporary works that I really couldn't enjoy it.

Over all this has been an enjoyable read, but there are a few points you could improve upon:

Every chapter has been riddled with spelling mistakes. Some have been simple typos, but more often the case is misusing words; the difference between there, their, they're, etc. for example. There is a depressing lack of punctuation, as well, which makes the reading rather choppy in many places.

The final comment I would like to make concerns the story's consistency. Almost as if you forgot what you had originally written and couldn't be bothered to go back and check, there a many places where events and appearances don't line up with the same events or appearances later on. These are the sort of things that could be spotted and corrected if you could just take the time to read over your material a second or even third time before submitting it for upload.
corpsedollie chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Awesome chapter. I like the touch with the fact that Naruto is a werefox