Reviews for The Birth of A Smolder
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Lol Gold Stars ***** :D
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Well, that just became my newest inspirational quote...

"So use your smolder wisely."
JayCee's RedGold chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
hehehehe... this is brilliant...
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
XD I love it, I love the way he goes off an a tangent about honey badgers, I read an article on Cracked about them. Listed them as one of (I think) 10 animals that just don't give a fuck lol.

The bit about Flynn made me almost giggle out loud, which would be weird since I'm reading this at work. As soon as he said it though I coulndkt help but think of their similarities. Rogue as Rapunzel though... Not so much XD
whitechocolate14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i loved the story, i thought it was cute, and blushing worthy but belladonna has violet eyes, i got a comic with her in it...i hated her.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I absolutely love it. It was definitely amusing, especially that parting line. Keep up the good work.
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was beautiful ... I uh ... really did go Google Remy in the middle of the story ... and the honey badger ... Damn impressive animal.
H. K. Rissing chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
HOW ADORABLE! Remy is SUCH a baby (this is a good thing) and you prtray him so nicely. The honey badger detail was really funny, and this whole thing was hilarious.
STRANGER DANDER chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
so...i was looking for an excuse to google image Remy. Heck, i just went the extra mile and google imaged him shirtles...

Remy, you are FINE.

i also googled your feet, but they didn't have any results for that, so you want to go fix that.

Also, i read the title. i thought of tangled, (which, by the way, had the worst ending. did anyone else realized that her hair is STAYING like that? it was terrible people! get it together disney!)and was like "eh, Remy's smolder could make rapunzel untie him, rider's? not so much"

anywhooo, great job!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh lord, Remy is hilarious. But ridiculous. Thought that's really why we love him. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hilarious (the ending) and absolutely awesome (the idea and the execution). Love, love, love.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Omg! That was awesome and hilarious! But I am so mad at you! Y'know why? Cuz you made me get pizza roll grease all over the svreen of my phone because of your awesomeness! I was eating pizza rolls while reading this cuz I couldn't stop reading, cuz you're so awesome, and I couldn't stop eating cuz if I did, I wouldn't get to eat, what with the six other kids, plus my mom in the house with me. Whew! That was very long run-on sentence.

-Ace
lina chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Absolutely love it! I was getting kind of crazy when you were not updating! The Smolder...Wow... Thank you for this oneshot!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
When I was watching Tangled and the part with "the smolder" I thought of Gambit. This was hilarious! I lived the part with google.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
As usual, this was fantastic! Love with much lovin's.

I really love the part about him always needing haircut.

And the part with Google.

I actually went and did that.

Also, the part with Belle and "great responsibility" and Flynn Rider, who was copied from Gambit, I swear.

Basically, I loved everything sooooooo much! :D