Reviews for Experiences
Blooky chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I hope he's going to make some kind of deal/bet with her. One month of all kinds of experiences during her sick leave and after that hopefully she'll want to go back to her job. That would be something he would do.
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I've said it before, I say it again: Beckett needs to have experiences with Castle. Many of them. Dirty ones. And nice ones too. But I know which ones you'd prefer them to have so that got priority as the first request.

I hope that 'daughter' starts pushing them together and telling them to have experiences. I also hope that Castle has ten more daughters and they all stare at him with Beckett stares and there's just one son all on his own standing behind Castle's legs like "daddy, save me from them, they're all crazy and I broke the coffee machine..."
bones35 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Looks like a great story!

Looking forward to reading more!
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I just loved it! update soon!
Mortensen chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh my God. This is amazing. Write a sequel pleas please please!

Dee Lee chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I think this is the first story I've seen where Kate chooses to be the one to leave. I'm looking forward to see what you do with this! :)
knittingeek chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice to start to something different. I'm looking forward to more.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh, wow. What a shocker! I'm so glad he asked her to dinner. He still loves her, right? I hope he'll make a move or say something to let her know he wants her with him. That he was them to be together.

More, please!
Marilu chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow! Im very interested in this one! Please by all means continue !
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That would certainly throw a curve ball for the show. Curious to see how you are going to go forward with this.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
r u trying to make me have an emotional breakdown? cause Kate quiting and them not talking much is a recipe for total water works! :( great story though.)

update soon!