Reviews for die Kunst der Verf├╝hrung
heartofhetalia chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
hey could I like write what I think should happen after this?
B-bot828 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Loved it so much :D and could you tell me what site your talking about at the end?
Seylove chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Hahaha i was expecting italy to find the letter and say "if you wanted to paint with me then why didnt you say so?" xD /shot I have to say, this in my opinion is one of your very best works. I have read almost all of them by now (what can i say im a huge fan) and though it has the familiar addition of a little smut, even that was exerting its brilliance. The artistic rendering is excellent and the imagery that I got from it was so intense. It's one of those stories that's more like watching a movie than reading a story. Every part of Germany's writing was like a poetry though it didnt have any particular rhyme or rhythm. It had a sort of natural rythym to it. Like you had actually been writing off the top of your head. But it all seemed to flow naturally. You could have pulled off the whole story even without the narration, though I liked how you put the narration in italics and the letter in normal print. All in all this fanfic was a work of art, one of true brilliance. So I applaud you and give you a very big thumbs up.
this is jess1121996 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
(the heading is true; it is jess1121996. if you don't believe me, message me on that page on here and I'll confirm it :D)

OMG! I remember reading this before! This has been on of my favorite stories for a while! :) It sort of makes me want to tear up, because of the struggle Germany has to place his heart on paper. And I loved the final product of it. You know what, Germany? I love you :) And I love Italy too. You guys belong together 3
TheOliveFairy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
If you don't think it's particularly good, then why should I take the time to read and review it?
Meluzina chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Brilliant! I adore this fic! Ive adored then, and I adore it now, its a very hot and passionate story. And poor (?) Germany needs to sleep with Italy after writing this letter?;-)