Reviews for Waiting on Forever
JordanMax chapter 1 . 1/27
So I've read this a super long time ago and read it a bunch of times since then and realized I never reviewed this wonderful piece of Pokeshipping. I just completely adored Ash and Misty in this. Their relationship is so believable here and its all sorts of wonderful coming from this.

I'd thoroughly enjoy if you wrote more Ash and Misty :)
pikagurl23 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Though this is an older fic, I still felt compelled to review it. Loved the dynamic between Ash and Misty and how you masterfully told their story in such an adult like way, yet keeping within their own personalities that we have grown to love. Just the type of one-shot I love to read! Please keep up the great work.
cake0108 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Love it!
X chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Sequel
X chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Sequel
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was really sweet. Haha Gary cracked me up in this hehe. Pokeshipping forever! Keep writing ;)
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Short, to the point and GREAT especially the part of how Misty used Gary HAH!
NY514 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Booooooooooooooooooooo
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I thought it was pretty good That's just like Ash though, coming home and leaving a voicemail to say "I'm Home"
Le Masque Noir chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Kind of stuff I like. keep it up, friend.
inukag2000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwww very sweet : )
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Love this. Great story. I was worried when Gary came into the picture, but everything came out alright.
Cezzz chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great story. Ash was torn between his two dreams, lucky him Misty waited for 5 heartaching years.

s

I really like pokeshipping, egoshipping and brock/sabrina shipping.

Keep writing.
Aura Master chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was the BEST AAML one-shot that I have read. This is also, according to my stardards, the second best AAML story. The first is AAML Diamond and Pearl Version. Published by Echidna Power I think was the name but either way, amazing story. Keep it up!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Something in this fanfic struck a chord...it was just so touching, the way Ash reacted to Misty...

I loved it! Thank you.