Reviews for The Path to the Platform
Egrit27 chapter 1 . 3/7
Great story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Thelegofan chapter 8 . 12/7/2017
*shrug.* have fun developing your storry telling skills we have waited this long I'm sure we can wait a little longer.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
So looking forward to the next update! Brilliant writing in this chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
REALLY looking forward to the next update!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
I do wonder whether that will be the resolution of the topic of newspaper assumptions or if it will be referred to at Hogwarts.

Glad to see that Ron and Hermione got a proper good-bye.
chemrunner57 chapter 7 . 10/12/2017
Great story so far... familiar yet unique. I look forward to more.
lojosmom chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
I love the way you portray both Ginny/Harry and Ron/Hermione. I am glad that they both have some struggles as couples. It is jus not realistic that the war ended and they all just fell in love and had loads of fun. All of them have to be traumatized.
lojosmom chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
I have read dozens of stories that contain Fred's funeral. Yours was oe of the best. The grief and the laughter are both so real.
Blaze chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
Ron seems to be written as if he is female and much younger than he really is.
andthisisabitofboth chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
I didn't read the previous version of this story, so I can't offer you a comparison, but I have nothing but praise for The Path to the Platform 2.0. Well, actually, I do have one complaint. What Ron said to Hermione when they got to Brisbane "You're incredible, and I want to kiss you in every city in the world," was so amazing that I died and I had to read the rest of this story from the afterlife. Other than that, 10/10 would recommend to a fellow ghost, will haunt this site while waiting for updates.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Love it! I can see an arc emerging and am excited to see where this goes!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Really great job. I hope you get the chance to update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Finally Harry does good and gooooo Ginny
becgate chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Can't wait for more! Sounds awesome! Great writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/26/2016